reeflux lamps price changes

don't know if anyone of you heard, but Reeflux bulbs prices has just got bumped up between $8-$10. my question is would you all still use reeflux even though the prices has changes?

Hard to say. I really like the 12k's I have but when it comes time to buy I might go with the Phoenix 14k bulbs since I've been wanting to give those a try. At this point I think I'm on my 5th set of bulbs since switching to MH and every time I've gone with a different brand. I really like the AB bulbs but those are $$$.

@SNT wrote:
don't know if anyone of you heard said:
ah, whats an extra 8 or 10 bucks a bulb, really? if i like them ill buy them...kinda sucks though, but what can u expect today

the price bump is due to popularity. Seems as Reeflux made a good name for themselves and due to the demand for the bulbs the prices will continue to climb as long as they're getting great ratings and reviews

@Firewolf4 wrote:
the price bump is due to popularity. Seems as Reeflux made a good name for themselves and due to the demand for the bulbs the prices will continue to climb as long as they're getting great ratings and reviews said:
Exactly! There probably is an increased demand, not increased price of production. There may be a small increase in production cost, but not $8-10. Pure profit. I'll still use them for now. I like them too much.

@crash519 wrote:
[I]@Firewolf4 wrote:[/I][quote="the price bump is due to popularity. Seems as Reeflux made a good name for themselves and due to the demand for the bulbs the prices will continue to climb as long as they're getting great ratings and reviews said:
Exactly! There probably is an increased demand, not increased price of production. There may be a small increase in production cost, but not $8-10. Pure profit. I'll still use them for now. I like them too much."]

i totally agree, even though i was told it was an production cost increase. i tried to check the prices on some of them, but the 250w arnt even available in most places right now. i guess all those GB has lead to this.

I like those 15K XM's just fine. Never tried a reeflux and may not being the frugal reefer I am.

With gas going up they have to pass along the costs to the consumer...have you compared how much you spent on groceries are compared to last year.

Look at airlines they charge an extra fee now if you check in a second luggage.

On my work truck $80 barely gets me at 3/4 tank couple years ago to fill it up was little over $50..

@kuyatwo wrote:
With gas going up they have to pass along the costs to the consumer...have you compared how much you spent on groceries are compared to last year. Look at airlines they charge an extra fee now if you check in a second luggage. On my work truck $80 barely gets me at 3/4 tank couple years ago to fill it up was little over $50.. said:
i guess that make sense, but an increase of $8-$10?

rckrzy1, i was told my many people that if you use XM brands, the 10k and 20k gives you the best PAR. to be honest, i'm using the 20k right now and it's still not that blue.