Recent content by TWycoff15

1. T

how to use wavemaker

i bought a biocube 28 gallon and it came with a oceanic pulse wavemaker. I dont know how to use it or what to hook it up too. can someone tell me
  2. T

Fragging?

I have a rock with 80+ aussie lord acain polyps. I was thinking about fragging some peices off but i have never done it before and dont know how. I dont want to harm the corals. so i was just wondering if enyone could tell me how?
  3. T

zoa id

does enyone know what these are alt="">
  4. T

led lights

Today i bought a 24 inch led light It has 8 (1 watt leds) it has 600 lumens! And i bought a 30 inch coralife fixture with 10,000k daylight and a true atenic 03 blue lamps in it. I was wondering if this is enough light, it was kind of a impulse buy because it was the last one in stock and i...
  5. T

Bubbles on sand

i have a bunch of bubbles all over my sand Not sure what it is
  6. T

filter sock on fluval

I am want ing to use a filter sock on a fluval 405 do you have an idea how i would do that
  7. T

I dont get it

I have a 29 gallon reef with 30 pounds of live rock and a 2 inch live sandbed with a fluval 405 and a aqua c remora rated for 75 gallons and a KOralia 1. All i have in the tank is a yellow tail damsel and a hammer coral and a couple zoo frags yet my tank seems dirty the water is hazy and not...
  8. T

Top for 29 gallon

I bought a top for my 29 gallon tank i have a 2 foot coralife compact fixture on it. And the glass broke i guess it cant hold the weight of it. I was just wondering what you suggest i do. IM guessing i will need to make one strong enough. BUt how should i make it? and should i use glass or plexi...
  9. T

hammer coral not opening

I have had a hammer coral for 3 days when i saw it in the store it was big and open but in my tank its its not coming out very much. My paremeters are fine and i dont know what to do or whats wrong
  10. T

yellow and green clown goby

I was thinking of either getting a yellow or green clown goby I have a yellow tail damsel and plan on getting a 6 line wrasse will they be ok with them
  11. T

Nano skimmers?

I have a 29 gallon reef its not a biocube just a regular tank, But i was wondering what you think about the nano skimmers made for the biocube and nano cube? Do they work good? Also what hang on skimmer would you suggest.
  12. T

bubbles

I have a 29 gallon tank that has been up for three weeks and all of a sudden theyer is what i guess is bubbles floating around in the tank. IM not sure what it is but i have noticed it more seince i added some hermits so im thinking it might be the hermits moving the sand and air pockets opening...
  13. T

sand cleaners

I was looking for a good sand cleaner besides hermit crabs or sand sifters what would you suggest
  14. T

super glue

Will super glue harm my fish/or corals? Obviously i dont mean to put it on them but to have something in the tank with it on it.
  15. T

calcium and alkalinity

What should my calcium and alkalinity be at for a reef tank i dont have eny corals right know but plan on adding soon my calcium is at 380 and my alkalinity is at 3. I guess its 3 i put 6 drops in and it says divide it by 2. Im not knew to the hobby but I have been out for over a year on reef...