Recent content by Joe Reborn

1. J

List My Collection Zoas. (Outrages Amount of Pics)

Tree House Of Horror alt=""> Rumble Bumble alt=""> Rainbow Hornets alt=""> Naked Agave alt=""> Blue Agave alt=""> Red Hornets alt=""> Blue Hornets alt=""> Candy Apple Oranges alt=""> WoW WobberGong alt=""> Rasta alt=""> Candy Apple Reds alt=""> Spitfire alt=""> Punk...
  2. J

ID me please.

Is it safe, what does it eat, who eats it. alt=""> alt=""> Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
  3. J

Plating Green Slimmer

So i got my hands on a green slimmer frag a couple years ago and it grew very fast in my tank. It grew so fast that i fraged it and gave the MC away. So then i thought to myself, What if i could get the slimmer to hold back the Nem (Sherman Rose) Back to i have more real estate for more Acros...
  4. J

Mechanical ATO

I hated the fact that most ATO's now a days have a shut down timer on them and if not adjusted the time can be as low as 3min. So today as i was on call and not much has come in i decided to make my own ATO out of spare parts i had on hand. 120v-208v-240v Primary voltage Transformer with a 24v...
  5. J

Inverts breeding like wabbits.

So i was off today so i naturally decided to go looking at all the tanks i own (9 or 11 or something like that). In doing so i noticed that the Cleaner Shrimp had eggs and thought cool beans. Then went on to next tank and noticed that the Harlequin Shrimp mamma was also with child. Once again...
  6. J

Fuge Bulb

So i have used a TCP Par38 50k bulb for about 3 years now and have loved the growth of the Cheatomorpha Algae, i tried to order so bulb this last week and the company i order from sent me an E-mail today saying that they no long make this bulb and was hoping someone might have a lead on a same...
  7. J

AI SOL Power Cord (Transformer)

Well i had a power outage this morning at 5am. When the power came back on i noticed only 1 AI SOL Blue light came back on. Upon further investigation i noticed I had power to the transformer but it never powered up the light. I tapped on the Transformer a bit and it came back on for a sec...
  8. J

Lighting for a 75gal SPS tank.

If you had to light a 75gal SPS tank what lighting would you go with?
  9. J

Mean Well ELN-60-48D dimmable driver

Ok so i won a 36 LED Kit at the Social and finally got it on the Heatsink and wired and what not. So i Find that the Diver must have a Controller or Dimmer for it to work right. I dont have a Soldering Iron or anything like that, so with that being said what is the cheapest fastest way to get...
  10. J

Intercepter

I have heard some people using Interceptor to treat for any bugs in a tank and even to use it as a Coral Dip. I would like to try this out as many Reefers have had Good to Great success with this. So my question is, is this the right item...
  11. J

Digital Aquatics Network Interface Device

I just ordered one of these to go with the Reef Keeper Lite i got a few weeks ago. My main question is what Wireless Network Adapter do i need to get to make it Wireless? I don't want to run cable to that area if i don't have to. Please let me know if there is a site or something i can read or...
  12. J

Where to Find Aquavitro Salinity Salt

I have seen good stuff about this salt and i was at Fish2Morrow today and really liked what i had to hear, but they are about 1 1/4 hours away from me so does anyone know if anyone around Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Allen area sells this salt. Also if you have used it or are using it please give...
  13. J

My Sherman Rose Spilt after a year and a half!

Well about a year and a half ago i got a tiny rose nem. And over time it just kept getting bigger and bigger with the 3 power outages we had last night i got scared and droped a mobile air bubbler and then something caught my eye. I noticed a nem crawling up my glass, only that this one was...
  14. J

Need Help with RO/DI

I just replaced my Carbon and Sediment filters on my Melevsreef RO/DI system and now it seems as though it doesn't keep water in the last filter before the Membrain. i can hear it draining out and the water level drops. It is making 0TDS but i don't want it to affect my membrain so i thought i...
  15. J

Salt?

X2