Digital Aquatics Network Interface Device

Joe Reborn

Premium Member
I just ordered one of these to go with the Reef Keeper Lite i got a few weeks ago. My main question is what Wireless Network Adapter do i need to get to make it Wireless? I don't want to run cable to that area if i don't have to. Please let me know if there is a site or something i can read or even better Personal Experience is always trump.

You need a wireless adapter. I got a mad cats on my ACIII for $23, but you have to reactivity it if it loses power. Any gaming wireless adapter should work fine.

If you are big into DIY and like to save a buck, check out this thread of R2R. I followed the instructions there to find a re-flashable used router on ebay for $15 shipped and turned it in to a wireless adapter for my AC3.

Think a gaming Adapter is key. From what i can see the NET Module only has a port for Cat5 and not a USB from what i can tell. Is this True? From what i Rem. my Xbox had a USB adapter and my new one doesn't even need one. Last question, whats the best place to get one. I know Game stop will have them more than likely but they would be expensive, but it is what it is (if there are better options i am so there).

I use a Iogear GWU627 for my Apex and it's great. And it's the size of a credit card. Bought it on eBay from somewhere in Dallas and receive it the next day.

It depends on your internet company.

If you go to the digital aquatics support forum, they have threads that have the steps to hook it up and get it running.