Recent content by FiberglassMonkey

1. F

FS: large tail spot blenny and small 6 line wrasse

FS: large tail spot blenny and small 6 line wrasse. Looking for 35 for both. 25 for blenny and 15 for wrasse. Pick up 377 and n Tarrant. 
  2. F

WTB: soft corals

I'm glad I'm at the point to buy coral. Since I have new sand and fresh cleaned rock looking to start with soft coral and let the tank mature before moving to sps. I have a list of Soft coral I'd like to get. Looking for smaller frags and unique colors . Please message me photos and prices. And...
  3. F

Wtb: chaetomorpha

Looking for pest free chaetomorpha in the north fort worth area. Needing a quart baggy full. Let me know location and price.  If you are not near me and will ship please let me know also. Thanks in advance.
  4. F

Wtb: vertex omega 150 impeller

Bought a used skimmer months ago, just now getting the set up and running and the impeller shaft is chipped. Looking for an impeller if anyone has one. Let me know.Thanks
  5. F

FS: filter socks

I have 8 filter socks I bought and will not work for my setup. They are 100 micron, 4in plastic ring, and 8 in long. I paid 40. Asking 25$. 2 of the 8 have not been used, 6 were used in fresh water and look brand new still. Pickup Keller. 
  6. F

WTB: Return pump

Looking for a return pump. Looking for a eheim 1262 or a sicce 4.0. Maybe a vectra s1 depending on price. Must be quiet and prefer if I can run it before buying. Closer to keller the better but can travel. I have cash or have dry rock for trade. Thanks in advance.
  7. F

Suggestions for led supplement for t5

I'm looking for suggestions for adding leds to an ati 8x sunpower. Looking for that led pop with my t5s. I've seen the sb reef bar, and reefbrite xho mounted and all looked well. I was interested in maybe adding 2 a160we or 1 a360we to the set up. Anyone run something like this or have added any...
  8. F

Nutrient export

Still in the building stage of my reef and trying to decide my nutrient export method. Tank and sump volume will be about 60 gallons and will be a heavy sps mixed reef. Also i like to feed my fish.  What does everyone prefer and why? I have a vertex 150 skimmer. My sump doesn't have a fuge...
  9. F

Best powerhead for my setup

Looking for input on current flow. Tank is 30x24x18 will be a mixed reef with alot of sps. I was looking at 2x tunze 6040 as they should be plenty of flow, but would a mp40 or 6095 be a better option? Used equipment budget is 250$. All input appreciated. 
  10. F

WTB: sicce 2.0

Looking for a sicce 2.0. Let me know price and location. Hopefully you'll be in the north ftw area!
  11. F

WTT: biopellet reactor

I have a bigger biopellet reactor I would like to trade. Im looking for a smaller one. This one worked great on my 225g but I have around 60g of water this time around. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  12. F

Wtt/s : Teco rt20 1/3 hp chiller

Way too big for my 56g tank. Looking to trade for 2 mp40wes quite drives, reefbrite 24in blue xho, tunze 3155, ato container, apex... or 400$. Let me know 
  13. F

Skimmer suggestions

I'm looking for skimmer suggestions. Will be medium to heavy bio load, mixed reef. About 65 gallon total water volumn. I'v in the past only had reef octopus skimmers (classic 110, 150 and sro3000 and 5000) but looking for the wine glass design this time around. The vertex 150 looks good but I...
  14. F

Plumbing suggestions

Hello everyone. I've decided go come back to the salt side. I picked up a tank last week and wanted suggestions for plumbing. It's already plumbed, looks like 1in drains and .75 returns. I know I'm redoing the return for sure, will make manifold with individual valves but the drain portion...
  15. F

Glass cleaner

Hey I'm looking to buy either a large mag float or a flipper. My glass is 1/2 in thick. I've never used either since I've been in the hobby, I always used a scraper with a handle. Our new tank has a goofy canopy and it's hard to clean with the manual scrapper. So I have a old mag float I use for...