Recent content by Aldente P.

1. A

To much cheato?

How much is to much? What effects will it have on your tank if you have to much? Thanks Jesse
  2. A

Fan Question

Have a cabinet i want to put my ballast and chiller in. I know the chiller should be in the open. But if i installed 2 fans in the back of the cabinet and the front is open. Would this be enough air for the chiller. And if so what kinda fans would you recomend for the most flow and the least...
  3. A

New Prodject

I aquired a setup. But think i am missing a part or two. HOB refugium with return and pump is fully intact. But on the other end is a overflow that hangs inside the tank. Which is lower than the HOB. There was a u tube with this setup, that i asume would be one part. Am i missing a reverse pump...
  4. A

Film on waters surface?

Does this mean my skimmers not doing a good job? It appears to be skimming. TIA
  5. A

reef keeper II

I seen one for $257.00. Why did the price drop so much. Didnt the forum do a group buy on these not to long ago for $500.00 plus? Just thinking of getting a controller, but not certain which one to get. TIA Jesse
  6. A

Trigger Skimmer Question

I removed the bicket to clean it. Now im having a hard time getting it back in without it overflowing. Is there a trick i forgot to learn. TIA Jesse
  7. A

Leather removal??

I have a large leather, connected to a large rock. If i wanted to remove the leather from the rock, could i just cut it across the bottom? The bottom is about the size of my arm. Will it release anything harmful in the water after being fragged. Should i just sell as a whole with rock? TIA Jesse
  8. A

Tank brand??

How can i tell what brand my tank is?
  9. A

Input on chillers Please

I am about to purchase a chiller for my 135 gal. It must be quiet! In your opinion is there one that is better than the others? TIA Jesse
  10. A

Advice Please

I am about to beef up my clean up crew. Is there anything i should avoid? I have alot of money invested in sps at this point and would'nt want to buy anything with an sps craving! TIA for any input?
  11. A

Water Question?

I mixed some water for w/c and it has been mixing for about 5 days. It now has a white film on the pump,heaters,and side of the container. Any advice? TIA
  12. A

Opinion on bulbs?

http://www.aquariumhardware.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=508 Has anyone used these before, if so what were your likes and dislikes? TIA
  13. A

Glossy Leather?

Moon lights are the only thing on. My leather has a gloosy look over the entire surface. Any ideas, never seen this happen before now.
  14. A

Fire place?

Does burning a fire place in the same room with the fish tank cause any problems with balance in water par. ?
  15. A

Heaters?

What brand and size (watts) do you use on 135 gal plus tanks? TIA