Vortec Controller Release

aquarium specialty will be the only one selling the wireless upgrade. It will cost 75.00. You will not be required to pay up front. All you need to do is email scott at info@aquariumspecialty.com to reserve your wireless wave driver. Casey

Also aquarium specialty is starting a fourm or their own if you sign up and post, your username is put into a raffle to win a bubble king skimmer sometime this winter. Just sign up on fourm then email scott with your username and address and email and you can kill two birds with one stone(wwd and bubble king raffle) once approved for the fourm just post and you are in the raffle! Casey

just got my shipping notice! going out today! SWEET!

anyone else get it?

i kind of cant wait if you cant tell

did u get 3? that would be neat to see what all it does...u going to make the tour since it is a different date?

I will be getting new controller on Sunday with the trade I made with my Wavebox. Cant wait to see how it works. Unfortunately will only be able to observe on 100 gallon Rubbermaid as tank is not setup and will be a little while still. :?

anyone got the new upgrade that have a video on it? i know there's on youtube, but want to see it in a real setup tank.

check this one out from RC

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x171/ipluu/Video/?action=view&current=Vid002.flv

its a 120 reef tank with 2 vortechs on either side in anti sync mode, 75% power and about 5 notches on the dial for pulse

crazy isnt it?! i hope i can get that...kind of worrying though, i mean look at that little pruple firefish, he seems to be getting slung all over by the wave, lol...

almost want more vortechs now too, BAH!

Mother nature is far more rough on those fish than those two vortechs are.

I wouldn't worry about those fish in that current I am sure they prefer it. Very cool vid I cannot wait until mine get here for the show tank in the shop.