Vi's new 1100gal. build

ny9ara5y.jpg
alt="">[attachment=0]IMG_3836.JPG[/attachment]
rura5uty.jpg
alt="">

Awesome Vi!!! Congrats.. Cant wait to see with water and your old corals.. [smilie=clapping.gif] [smilie=clapping.gif]

When I saw the size of the tank and the help on site, I figured you definitely needed more... minions.

@Marc wrote:
When I saw the size of the tank and the help on site said:
Hahaha, I thought it looked small when I saw it on the truck, but once it was inside I was shocked. I loved the way Mid Cities handled the whole install. The whole thing was very well planned and executed. There was not even one second when I was nervous. Hats off to Mid Cities.

@Laser wrote:
[I]@Marc wrote:[/I][quote="When I saw the size of the tank and the help on site said:
They must have been working out since they delivered my tank! [smilie=rofl.gif]"]
I think installing your tank gave them more experience ;)

Holy cow! That thing is ginormous. Love the length to width aspect.

I suspect I know the answer but I'll ask anyways; why not have a few feet sticking out into the room (to give some room to look down it lengthwise)?

@Robb in Austin wrote:
Holy cow! That thing is ginormous. Love the length to width aspect. I suspect I know the answer but I'll ask anyways; why not have a few feet sticking out into the room (to give some room to look down it lengthwise)? said:
Not really sure what you meant, can you clarify?