Vi's new 1100gal. build

@ReefJunky wrote:
Naked and beautiful!! I'm in love! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Sorry to disappoint but sand will go on in after the rock has completely cycled and debris siphoned out.

@fusionvi wrote:
[I]@ReefJunky wrote:[/I][quote="Naked and beautiful!! I'm in love! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Sorry to disappoint but sand will go on in after the rock has completely cycled and debris siphoned out."]

Not a disappointment. I prefer sand. ;) I was just referring to the rock. It could be FOWLR and would be stunning, much less with the corals you'll be putting in. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ReefJunky wrote:
[I]@fusionvi wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@ReefJunky wrote:[/I][quote="Naked and beautiful!! I'm in love! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Sorry to disappoint but sand will go on in after the rock has completely cycled and debris siphoned out."]

Not a disappointment. I prefer sand. ;) I was just referring to the rock. It could be FOWLR and would be stunning, much less with the corals you'll be putting in. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"]
Thanks! Hopefully comes out the way I am visioning it. May take awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@uchin wrote:
Looks awesome vi!! Throw some slab rock around the base. Are you going bare bottom? said:
Thanks! No slab rocks.... i really like the way it turned out, so not going to mess with it anymore. Going with a shallow sand bed may be 3".

I haven't seen a tonga branch-only tank in a long time. VERY COOL!