Vi's new 1100gal. build

It's flush mounted to the 'wall'. With 4ft of depth, you could stick it out into the room a bit so you could look down the length of the tank. I always enjoy looking down the length of a tank. It gives a different perspective.

2u7ajada.jpg
alt="">

@Laser wrote:
Cant wait to see the new setup running. Hopefully Tommy and crew can get it going tomorrow!! said:
Plumbing is taking longer then projected and me changing my mind on equipment and location of equipment does not help. Right now plumbing is expected to complete by Wednesday and Thursday is planned for adding water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to add light tomorrow, will try to get a good pic. Got 10 hydra 52's to light this beast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[attachment=0]20140906_072940.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]20140906_073351.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]20140906_073003.jpg[/attachment]

SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!
Man that rock work looks awesome. I sort of wondered at first when I heard but you nailed it. The amount of open space that will create should really help on flow once the SPS grow into the tank size. Great look sir and very unique.. Had to look twice to make sure there was water in there it is so clear. Countdown is on. 6 weeks will be here soon. [smilie=clapping.gif]

@Laser wrote:
SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!! Man that rock work looks awesome. I sort of wondered at first when I heard but you nailed it. The amount of open space that will create should really help on flow once the SPS grow into the tank size. Great look sir and very unique.. Had to look twice to make sure there was water in there it is so clear. Countdown is on. 6 weeks will be here soon. [smilie=clapping.gif] said:
Thanks. Attaching some pics from back and top[attachment=0]20140906_110358.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]20140906_110407.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]20140906_110421.jpg[/attachment]