Well like all projects. This is wearing me out. I got all the plumbing out and the overflow cleaned out. That was allot of work. Now I'm trying to rewire everything so I don't have a rats nest of wires left. I got my solenoid all wired up and tested. Its great!
I thought I could finish today, but I forgot I needed to clean everything. The skimmer was really nasty. I bought 8 gallons of vinegar for cleaning. While everything was soaking I drilled the refugium for the intake. Its all finished now.
By using this loc-line for the water flow of the refugium, I can avoid all the issues I have experienced before, such as water splashing and un even flow. I can put the loc line under the water to go in areas I need flow. the drain on the left will provide the surface agitation. Much better design than I had before.