So after realizing that I need to put the protein skimmer in the sump before I slide it under. I had to get 8 gallons of vinegar to soak the skimmer. It was really nasty. After about 4+ hours, the skimmer came clean and it fits nicely in the sump. Now I have to get the pump for the skimmer all cleaned up and I have some mods I need to perform on it so that my effluent from the recirculating bio pellet reactor will go directly into the skimmer. This was a mistake I made the last time I tried bio pellets. I'm going to do it right this time around. Getting close to sliding this thing in and start finishing the plumbing.