blide - 150g of Inwall Entertainment

I'll try to get some updated pics soon, but for now my wife's candy bar pic will have to surfice. She had a baby shower for a friend and you can see how important the tank was because she piled all this stuff in front of it. hehe [smilie=dull.gif]

. She had a baby shower for a friend and you can see how important the tank was because she piled all this stuff in front of it. hehe said:
Bill,
I think thats called dropping a hint. [smilie=wink.gif]

Cheers

@blide wrote:
Thanks for the comments! Helps keep me motivated (This project is really taking a long time) [smilie=itwasntme.gif] I did order my aquascape cement (BASF Emaco s88 ci marine cement) last week and it should arrive this week. Here's a borrowed pic of the cement. [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/dr58ie.jpg[/img] alt=""> said:
AW MAN! i wish i heard about this cement before i made my entire rock wall on my 40g out of hydraulic cement.. poop [smilie=shake.gif]

WOW!!!!!!

Havent been on here in forever. I remember when you got rid of all your tanks and had the best lookin 20g id ever seen. Been a long time!!

The new tank setup looks awesome!!!! very cool!!

been a dream of mine to do somethin like that one day.

Sorry for the delay on the pics! Here's a tank tour video to make up for it. [smilie=wink.gif]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV7AhBOvZ_g[/youtube]

Today I got in my new BRS Rodi membrane because ever since last year when I changed out my membrane I've been going through DI resin like crazy. I've called BRS multiple times to try an understand what might be the issue and they always ask me what's might water pressure and since I didn't have a PSI guage they convinced me to ordered one of those as well. I got it installed and it reads 80 PSI, so I now know that the pressure isn't a problem. My rodi unit is a 75gpd unit and I've had it for 5+ years and it's always worked great, but after comparing my old membrane to my new one I figured out the problem!

Here's a pic... This is just a heads up for noobs like me to know that the last three numbers are the gpd, so read your membranes and know your unit before installing a new one.
[smilie=hi.gif]

The membrane and flow restrictor must match up to get the right flow rate through the DI resin. Your good-to-waste ratio is probably off as well.

@Marc wrote:
The membrane and flow restrictor must match up to get the right flow rate through the DI resin. Your good-to-waste ratio is probably off as well. said:
Yeah I'm sure the waste ratio was off, but it's hard to tell because my waste runs down the drain and I really don't see how much I'm losing.

I did buy a new flow restrictor when I bought my new membrane and after comparing my existing restrictor and membrane that's how I knew I had the wrong membrane. The flow restrictors don't say 75gpd or 100gpd, so the average Joe wouldn't know how to tell because they just read FLOW 550 on the side. [smilie=thinking.gif]

Yep. The ones that I use are color-coded. White is 100gpd. Blue is 150gpd. I think green is 75gpd.

Haven't posted any fish pic's, so here's a shot of some of them and the Magnificent is the most recent (Thanks again Rodney - My Exotic Fish).

Current fish list:
Magnificent Foxface, Yellow Tang, Tomini Tang, Flame Angel, Male Anthia, Golden Midas Blenny, Clownfish, and Yellow Watchman Goby.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hjk2lGb0JA[/youtube]