Search results

1. Y

Want to buy AI Hydra52 Director Controller

Hello all,looking for AI older model controller AI director . The black one not the little small white one. I have the Picture attachment. If anyone has it and want to sell it or even know where to buy it . It will save me money to replace the Hydra52 I got . thank you 
  2. Y

Red Sea Reefer 170 System complete system

Hello , i'm selling a complete System Red Sea Reefer 170 with2 Vortech MP10 pumpsRadion XR30W G4 LED with Mounts bubble magus curve 5 Skimmer .Apex Classic Controller with Lab-Grade pH Probe .i'm sorry , but i dont have Pics . Tank is only 4 month old. no scratches or any defects.this is...
  3. Y

Vertex I-Supra C+ Sump 200i For Sale

I have a 11 month Old Vertex I-Supra C+ Sump 200i For Sale. this is pretty much comes with everything you need ( Skimmer- Pump- Reactor)Sump With Skimmer - (L) 31.5" x (W) 19.75" x (H) 25"V-3.5 return pump included . as well as Skimmer and Reactor . here is the Link for it at BulkReef...
  4. Y

Mounting Bracket for ecotech marine radion

Guys , i'm going nuts looking for a Mounting Bracket for ecotech marine radion 30W . and i'm not going to Custom make one cuz i dont want something ugly hanging over my Tank . so we go spend 2K for an LED and we cant find anything to mount them unless we have a Celing ? well my Celing is 20 Feet...
  5. Y

Army of Pods in my Tanks

Guys . last night i turned on the Lights in my tank at night to see a new fish i added to the tank and i have seen what i have never seen before. millions and millions of Pods . on the rocks on the class and on the sand . moving like there is no tommorw. looks scarry . its like they are trying...
  6. Y

New RO filter System

have anyone saw this new RO filter? http://www.airwaterice.com/product/1MERLIN this new RO filter can give you up to 700 galons per day, have anyone got it already . this will change the whole idea of buying water from the store anymore. i have called GE and they told me water comes from this...
  7. Y

triger systems Skimmers

guys .. tank start cycling and i'm seeing the TS 300 skimmer skimms more and more everyday. where dos it come up with all of that black staff. Man. i guess my tank full of waste ? i only have 6 fishes and about 100LBS of LR and 150 LBS of LS. i guess this is a very good skimmer. i love it ...
  8. Y

My New 214 RR with Pics

Guys i think i'm start getting nuts , i went from 75 Gal to 214 , i dont know what i'm doing , but it feels gooooood. everything is Custom with help from Ramin the owner of Excotic Aquatics in plano i'm almost done. today i got my stand to my house, boy it was very heavy. thank Ramin he did...