My New 214 RR with Pics

yasser

Membership Expired
Guys i think i'm start getting nuts , i went from 75 Gal to 214 , i dont know what i'm doing , but it feels gooooood.

everything is Custom with help from Ramin the owner of Excotic Aquatics in plano i'm almost done. today i got my stand to my house, boy it was very heavy. thank Ramin he did help me to get it in the house. he also did the pluming for the sump and skimmer.

lets see some pictures

WOW!! WOW,!! WOW. I think you have the best system in the DFW metroplex. VEry nice tank and skimmer and sump. Did you get this tank frm Ramin??? i saw it in person. Beautiful tank. Dont forget to post more pix when u get it done. WE can't wait to see your tank. Way to go.!!!. How about a tank tour next time?. :wink:

thank you . it's not the best , i have seen better, but i will do my best . yes it was Ramin (Exotic Aquatics ) www.exoticaquaticstexas.com who got me the tank and the stand .
tank is Custom 214 One side Over flow 3/4 Inch glass.
Stand is 42 Inch hight maple wood
Canopy is 18 Inch high
Sump and skimmer is Triger systems www.triggersys.com

i will post more pics once i get everything ready

thanks

take the bio balls out and put crushed LR? Ummmm. i'm just using the bio balls to remove the bubles. and slow down the water. but i'm open for ideas.

thanks

That is one crazy sump. I saw it when I visited David a couple of months ago. I'm looking forward to hearing how it runs, since it is so unique. Heck, it is taller than the skimmer. :D

BEAUTIFUL :shock: Love the finish. Love the height of the stand also.. It'll be nice being able to see everything without bending over once its up and running. Keep us informed of the progress....

Tank that beautiful is worthy of its on website :D

very nice setup. I've seen that stand and hood at EA for a little while, and then I saw your sump setup the other day when I was in there. Looks very good. Have fun and enjoy!

extinguishfire for you anything wont be heavy..lol thank you for moving it with Us.. without you that day our backs would'v been broke

thanks

Man, looks like the vertical distance that the water would have to fall from the inlet would cause a lot of water noise. Is this a concern?? I guess it wouldn't be as loud if you used a smaller return pump. What is the bulkhead on the back pane of the sump?? That's a wicked looking sump.

The bulkhead on the back is for the electrical cords. There is also a little holder on the bottom of the sump for a heater.

we moved the tank last night , it was verrrrrrrrrrry heavy . 2 couldn't handel it. we had to get another guy to move left the tank and put it on the stand . the problem was to left 650 lbs all way to a 42 inch stand. but we finaly did it. here is some pictures of the tank and the overflow

i will be posting more . i will finish the pluming this weekend and then i will start putting some water.

What are you using for the background of the tank? It looks like you are using a black garbage bag.