Search results

1. M

WTB Apex Classic Energy bar

Well it looks like one of my energy bars is going bad.... hoping to buy used before I order online ...please pm me if you have one for sale Thank you
  2. M

WTB Biopellet reactor

Looking for a biopellet reactor. Please PM me if you are looking to sell 
  3. M

WTB AI Sol power supply

Looks like the power supply on my AI Sol went out.?If anyone on the east side of town (garland, etc) has an extra to sell I would appreciate it.
  4. M

Places to order cleanup crew

would like some recommendations on best online place to order a cleanup crew?
  5. M

mixing red sea coral pro salt

Can someone help me convert 38.2 g/l or 1.6lbs to cups, i'm trying to mix red sea coral pro salt and its been a while since chemistry class. Thanks in advance
  6. M

black banded serpent starfish eating fish?

Well I tried out a green mandarin and have not seen him since i put him in the display, could my black banded serpent star have ate him, i didn't think this was possible until i read marinedepot's description of the star
  7. M

where to find large rubbermaid containers

will be moving soon any websites or any places local to purchase the large rubbermaid stock tanks used sometimes as sumps
  8. M

how long until you need to replace rowaphos

how long until you need to replace rowaphos
  9. M

emerald crab eat mandarinfish

i had a target mandarinfish and i have not seen him for a while could my rather large emerald crabs have ate him on a side note when the target was added he was eating prepared food and my tank is a 150 with a 30 gallon sump with about 200 lbs of rock so i dont think pods would have been a...
  10. M

150 gallon tank and my new camera

I finally got a new camera and thought I would post pics of my tank alt=""> alt=""> alt="">
  11. M

BEST WAY TO ACCLIMATE CLEANER SHRIMP

like the title says what is the best way to acclimate cleaner shrimp
  12. M

dna fire

dallas north aquarium had a fire last night did anyboy else here about this
  13. M

clowns with black dots

i have two false percula clowns and they have black dots spread out all over their bodies i have alot of zoas could this be causing it all my other fish are fine
  14. M

what supplies do i need with my phosban reactor

i'm about to order a phosban reactor i was wondering what else i needed what kind of tubing, powerhead and media any help would be greatly appreciated
  15. M

good place to buy nori in the addison area

my yellow tang wont eat the green algae sheets they sell at petco, so i need to buy him some nori and try that or could i borrow a piece from some one near the addison area any tips on getting him to eat algae sheets in general would help thanks in advance
  16. M

aquarium trading company

does anyone know when its gonna be open at its new location and where its new location is
  17. M

wavemaker question

has anybody used this I would think its pretty good deal with the maxijets 1200's it would be for a 150 gallon, 60X24X24 size, any input would be greatly appreciated on this or any wavemaker that would work for me thanks...
  18. M

best place to buy ushio 175 watt

just wondering where the best place for me to buy two ushio 175 watt bulbs would be either internet or local thanks
  19. M

new tank questions/ plumbing

hi I just moved to addison and i finally got my new tank an acrylic 150 gallon 60*24*24 and it is drilled in the bottom with two over flows two holes in each overflow and i have a 21l*18w*21h sump and i was wondering how i should plumb this thing i have no clue what to do and i think the holes...