Places to order cleanup crew

Posted by: jenkinscrew?I have used AquariumDepot.com and my local fish stores.? ? said:
How was your experience with Aquarium Depot. I have never bought from them and was planning to order some stuff. I was little reluctant due to lot of bad reviews about them online.How did it go for you.

It has been hit and miss, but they always replace if something happens. Just make sure and get pics and keep order sheet. I also had just ordered 1000 pods and they showed up doa. The day after I got an email with a way cheaper price, which I informed them of, when they sent the replacement pods they sent me 4000 at no charge. They have always responded well and given me credit to reorder if something didn't make it the 14 days.

This is a little late, but I'd definitely recommend ReefCleaners. ?I've ordered from them several times and John has always sent more livestock than I actually ordered and the livestock has always looked good when it arrived. ? Just make sure and follow his acclimation procedures.??