Search results

1. K

Air in U-tube overflow

Hey guys, We've had a 100 gal setup for over ten years that utilizes an external overflow box with a U-tube. A few months ago, it began getting significant air bubbles in it. Occasionally, it gets enough air trapped that it breaks the siphon. To my knowledge, nothing has changed in our system...
  2. K

Neptune Apex

Neptune Apex Jr + PM1 module, temp probe, Ph probe (calibration fluid included) $100 Pickup in Granbury
  3. K

40 Gallon Rimless Tank & Stand

40 Gallon drilled tank (23” x 23” x 14.5”) with single overflow and stand. Good condition. This was our frag tank. It needs a good home. $100. Pickup in Granbury.  
  4. K

WTB ballast for t5

I have a six bulb, 48" Current USA T5 Outer Orbit light system that needs a new ballast. It's old enough Current USA doesn't seem to sell replacement parts. I'm also open to buying a similar system if someone has an old t5 setup they'd like to sell. Thanks for any help!
  5. K

Turnkey 40 gallon system

Selling my 40 gallon complete setup. This has been running as a frag tank for the last several years. Everything is in good working order.40 gallon (23”x23”x14.5”) drilled tank with single overflow and stand10 gallon 3 section sump/refugiumJBJ ATO with 2.5 gal RO jug and aqualifter pump2x Jebao...
  6. K

Free Blue Damsel

Healthy, fat damsel free to good home. Pick up in Granbury.
  7. K

FS/FT Ocellaris Clown

Happy, healthy clown for sale or trade (for coral, other livestock?). She’s about 2-2.25”She can be a bit of a bully around smaller fish but well-behaved around larger tank mates.Pick up in Granbury. $20 or trade
  8. K

ID help needed

what is this and how do i get rid of it?
  9. K

Biocube with LEDs complete setup

Gently used 14 gal biocube complete setup including:-Steve’s LEDs w dimmers (mounted in stock hood) and power supplies- Intank media basket (tank modified for use w the basket)- Refugium light (modified to work w the intank basket)- heater- stock return pump- hydor koralia circulation pump-...
  10. K

AI Prime LED with mounting bracket

Like new AI Prime wifi LED. Black unit with black mounting bracket. $200. Located in Granbury. Can meet in Ft Worth or ship
  11. K

Live rock for sale

2 pieces of branch-type live rock (one is about 16" long, one is about 24") - $20 eachBucket of live rock (fills up about half of a 5 gal bucket) - $20 for all1 five gallon bucket full of dead rock - $15Will also consider trades for coral or fishLocated in Granbury but can meet in Ft. Worth
  12. K

WTB 24" t5 lights

I'm looking for a 24" t5 fixture.  Will trade for coral or pay cash.
  13. K

Setting up new tank

I'm setting up a new IM 30 micro and have a few questions.  The live rock is cured but the sand is new "out of the bag."  I know the lights don't need to be on to get the tank cycled but I'd like to promote coralline algae growth.  Lights on or off?  When should I turn my skimmer on? Any other...
  14. K

Looking for Live Rock

I need about 30-50 lbs for new nano setup.  Will trade for coral or pay cash.
  15. K

Glass/acrylic sealant recommendations?

The sealant between an acrylic back and the glass on my IM nuvo is failing. Recommendations on what kind of sealant to use? I'd like to use black if possible so it will match. Thanks!
  16. K

Bubble Algae Removal

Hi all,I bought a 14 gal biocube a few years ago.  The previous owner had a problem with bubble algae.  I completely tore down the tank, dumped all the rock and sand, and completely cleaned everything with vinegar.Since then, my new, established has always had a problem with bubble algae.  I've...
  17. K

WTB live rock

I need about 20lbs of clean, cured live rock.  Trade for coral or pay cash.
  18. K

Jebao rw-8 stopped working

My Jebao rw-8 stopped working. All the lights on the controller appeared normal but no impeller movement. I disconnected it and took it apart and cleaned everything. With everything cleaned and reassembled, now the green power light on the power supply blinks and only the "H" light (mode)...
  19. K

Need t5 bulb recommendations

I know this is very subjective, but I'd like to get bulb configuration recommendations for my 6 bulb t5 lighting unit. It's a mixed reef, so I'm look for a good color combination for both coral and fish. What bulb configuration do you use?
  20. K

Apex help for power outage alert

I just purchased the 12v adapter and a ups to power my apex head unit & modem/router in order to send e-mail alerts in the event of a power failure. I have added the following command to my Email Alarm virtual outlet: If Power Off EB8_3 Off 000 Then ON When I unplug the EB8 to test the code, I...