Looking for Live Rock

Have all rock needed - PM if interested. Various pieces, cycled & ready to go right into your tank - been in water in 3-4 years. No unwanted hitchhikers - 100% guaranteed. Located in downtown Dallas.

Did you ever find any rock?  I have an established tank- 8 years- and would be willing to get rid of around 40 to 50 lbs @ $3.50 a lb...If interested then text me... 817.602.6695  I live in Pecan Plantation in Granbury...

Posted by: roadrunner Did you ever find some LR?  I have some and am in Granbury..  said:
Thanks. Still looking. Been out of town and resealing a tank. I should be ready for some in a week. Would you consider a trade or partial trade for coral?

I have as much dry rock as you could want at $2/pound, lots of leftovers from setting up my 600.  Unfortunately I'm on the far opposite end of town from you.

Did you find some rock?  I could probably get you about 35 to 50 lbs...  Would consider trading for some coral... call me if so... I am in PecanPlantation in Granbury...817.602.6695  Eric