Search results

1. K

90g corner RR - complete tank + livestock $1200 obo (N. Dallas by DNA)

Note - the return pump could probably use a good cleaning or be replaced. (it is a bit noisy). I can help break down the tank, but you'll be responsible for providing buckets. I can make you some fresh saltwater in any container we don't fill up with the tank water. Tank pictures...
  2. K

$50ea - (2) med/large - pink/orange Bubble Tip

Porch pickup by Dallas North Aquarium
  3. K

90g livestock breakdown - Alien Maze, Pink/Orange BTA, Wellso, JF Neon Green Toads, Red Bubble Mushrooms, Live Rock with mushrooms and misc.

Below I have the following items for sale and can be picked up in the N. Dallas area close to Dallas North Aquarium as a porch p/u, or I can meet you in the parking lot. Full tank shots - https://tressaventphotography.pixieset.com/fishtank/  Alien Maze LPS - $75-...
  4. K

Neon Green Toadstools - $5 to $20 ea

I have multiple sizes available. Some are attached to substrate and some will be cut fresh from the rock they're on. Porch P/U - North Dallas (Marsh and George Bush, by DNA) Full tank shot Smaller Shots
  5. K

FS - BRS 1.1ml dosers | containers | additives

All for $150, pickup at DNA or close to DNA  2x BRS 1.1ml dosers 2x Space saver marrow 1.5g jugs3x mixing jugs (1 w mixed magnesium)- 75% full calcium chloride- 100% mag sulfate- 40% mag chloride- 15% of a 5g jug of soda ash
  6. K

FT: Tyree neon green toadstool ISO: frogspawn/hammer

I’m looking to trade my neon green toadstools for some frogspawn or hammer coral. Multiple sizes, smallest is about the size of a 50 cent piece. Pickup by DNA  <pre></pre>
  7. K

$200 - Vertex OMEGA 180I PROTEIN SKIMMER

Skimmer is about 2 years old and was just way overkill for my 90g tank. I switched over to a smaller skimmer.Pickup by DNA, shipping available at your cost.Here are the specs if you're interested:https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/vertex-omega-180i-protein-skimmer.htmlPictures down below
  8. K

APEX - $425

Pickup by DNA on the weekend or valwood and I-35E during the work week 8am-4pm.I can text pics of the setup.Black label Apex w/ display & temp2 x EB8pH ProbePM1 w/ temp probBreakout boxCables and Power supply
  9. K

$120 - Like New - Icecap 3K Gyre Pump with Controller

The pump has been in my tank for 2 1/2 months and its just too powerful for my 90g.I paid $150, but I'm selling for $120. It comes with the box, receipt (for warranty) and everything that was included.I'm cleaning the pump now, pictures on request via Text.Pickup far north Dallas by DNA.
  10. K

Hanna Phosphate checkeR

low range with 55 reagent packs.? $35 - pickup north Dallas or ship for actual shipping cost.?
  11. K

Jason Fox - Jack o' Lantern Lepto, neon green toadstool, misc corals

Below are a photos of the corals for sale.Neon green favia (not sure the lineage)Neon green toadstool (Jason Fox)Jack o' Lantern Lepto (Jason Fox)Prices are on the photo with the mother colony and full tank (90g) for size reference. Pickup will have to be on certain days in N. Dallas by DNA when...
  12. K

FS: $175 - XXL Teal alien eye chalice + shelf rock

This chalice is about 12+ inches and it's attached to a large 3-5lb shelf rock that has some red mushrooms attached to it. It's just too large for my tank now.The picture doesn't show the teal color, but you're welcome to come check it out. North Dallas by DNA
  13. K

Biopellets causing bleaching

I started BioPellets about a month and a half ago due to a hair algae outbreak. I'm only running about 25% of what's recommended. I started lowering my ALK slowly and it's running about 7.8 - 8.1 now. I noticed a few of my corals started bleaching slowly. I'm wondering if my alk is too low or...
  14. K

Generator Question & Transfer Switch

I just purchased a generator and I'm looking at purchasing a generator transfer switch kit. I was wondering if anyone has any advice on this. I bought a Westinghouse 7,500-Watt generator. My panel box is in the garage and I was thinking about getting a transfer switch that would allow for the...
  15. K

BRS deluxe reactor mod

I had some flow issues with this unit after a few weeks running. So I decided to make the flow restricters a little bit larger. I took a small knife and cut out the putter pins. This and I change my carbon/GFO mix every month. It seems to make my tank a lot happier. alt=""> alt=""> Sent...
  16. K

pH probes calibrated & changed?

I'm just curious to see how often other reefers keep their pH probes calibrated and how often they change them out? I try to calibrate every 3 months and replace my probe once a year. My first pH probe was a ReefGeek lab-grade probe and it lasted me 2 years but that was really before I knew...
  17. K

RBTA splitting.

I've had these nems 5 years and its split 4-6 times and this is the first time I've seen the process. alt=""> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. K

Salt, Salt & More Salt

So I recently purchased two boxes of reef crystals. I know a ton of people on the board here use reef crystals and just wanted to get your thoughts if you've used other salts and what your pros/cons are. I myself have used: - Red Sea Coral Pro (old batch) - Tropic Marin (Pro) - Sybon Salt...
  19. K

ID this white worm looking thing

Any ideas? It doesn't move. alt=""> Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  20. K

swapping tanks

i would ask a mod to move this into the appropriate section. This isn't really an emergency and you'll get more viability in the other section. Good luck with your swap!