Search results

1. M

*SOLD*RO-REFRACTOMETER-TDS-BRUTE

Here's what's left, please make any reasonable offers ;) 2. Refractometer on right $10 3. HMM Dual TDS meter 2. has never been used $25 5. 40Gal Brute with heater and pump for mixing saltwater. $40 2x American DJ plugs mounted on stained plywood $20
  2. M

2x American DJ plugs mounted on stained plywood $20
  3. M

1. BRS refractometer with calibration solution $15 2. Refractometer on right $10 3. HMM Dual TDS meter 2. has never been used $25 4. BRS 75gpd RODI + TDS Built in + comes with “seperate” new set of filters and 1/2 bag DI changing resin + 40Gal Brute collection bin + built...
  4. M

Live sand free Plano

Please text 972-804-6191
  5. M

Chaeto wanted!!

Anyone has some,  near Plano, can do curbside pickup?
  6. M

Chaeto wanted!!

Anyone has some,  near Plano, can do curbside pickup?
  7. M

Pulsing Sinularia Frags

$20 frag, generous sizes.$50 multi branch colony sizes.PS: Frags are unmounted Call or Text 972-804-6191Address is 6400 Bronze Leaf Dr, Plano 75023.
  8. M

Pulsing Sinularia Frags

$20 frag, generous sizes.$50 multi branch colony sizes.PS: Frags are unmounted Call or Text 972-804-6191Address is 6400 Bronze Leaf Dr, Plano 75023.
  9. M

RBTA + Few Corals

1 SML RBTA  $203 MED RBTA $25 each2 LRG SHROOMS $2 each2 GREEN PALLY FRAGS $5 each1 NEON GREEN NEPTHIA 9inch Tall Multi Branch $601 PULSING SINULARIA $20 Frag up to $50 for Multi Branch Text or Call  if you interested 972-804-6191
  10. M

Platinum Clown and RBTA

1 Platinum Clown @ $303 Large RBTA's @ $50 eachText me @ 972-804-6191
  11. M

175 BowFront Complete - Not Parting

1.       200+Lb Live rock2.       Fish(Yllw Tang, 2 Clowns, 2 Chromis, 2 Lyretails, 1SixLine, Brittle star, Shrimp, hermits)3.       Corals mainly softies various + 4 Red Bubble Tip Nems.4.       3 Sets of LEDS with manual dimmable switch5.       2 MP 40’s W, upgraded to Quiet Drive.6.      ...
  12. M

Tds reads high after all filters changed

After replacing every filter, di and membrane I still get a high tds reading of 140. I checked my asov and lines going through all the stations and all is fine. After reading melevs posts on trouble shooting rodi units, I find my check valve can be blown through both ways, should be one way...
  13. M

Bio Pellets Stops tumbling ?

I have my Bio-Pellets in a dual BRS reactor, One side only, slightly less than half full. I used the "Plastic Mesh" from Hobby Lobby and cut it out and placed it in the inside container. Top and Bottom. It runs good for around a week or so and then stops tumbling. Anyone has the same issue on...
  14. M

Halide not turning on

One of bulbs switched off. After checking all wiring, bulb flickers but does not turn on. Switched to a new ballast, the same problem, changed bulbs and the same problem. Any suggestions on what maybe the problem?
  15. M

Skimmer Pump sending electric waves

After cleaning my skimmer pump, I placed it back into the water and connected everything back to the skimmer and turned it on. I needed to adjust the level, so I reached in to adjust the rising pipe and got a terrible "shock", [smilie=sweating.gif] I left it on to see if any of that...
  16. M

Filter Socks and Maintenance

Does anyone here have filter socks over there drain pipes, if so, I would like to hear from you, How do you clean them, I am doing it by hand and today the thing burnt the hack out of my skin after I hand rinsed them a 100 times over to get them clean. As always, your valuable input will be...
  17. M

CA Reactor + Kalk

Is it a problem if you run your Calcium Reactor and your Kalk Reactor simultaneously, is it being done? I understand that the PH is the major issue, but is it a reality to run both and keep the PH under control so you benefit from both of these. I want to set my Milwaukee to 6.5 for the CA...
  18. M

Tools for tightening Bulk Heads

Can you post here if you have a special tool or something to tighten your bulk heads with. This is my 3rd teardown of my refugium/plumbing to get to a leaky bulkhead. These are the regular 1" from the overflow, I purchased the regulare aquarium bulkheads whilst I was over in Ft-Worth from...
  19. M

2nd Halide Bulb blown?

Attached to a CoralVue 250W electronic ballast, I just blew my second bulb in 2 Days, darn it. Can anyone think of what maybe causing this? :cry: I have to purchase a new bulb again, but I have 2 old bulbs left to test with. Your valuable input will be appreciated. Thanks
  20. M

Clean Pulverized Limestone Sand like this --->

After trying to mix the limestone sand with a pipe, I was exhausted, my brother suggested I purchase a paint mixture, so I headed off and found this "Power Mixer" at Elliots. $4.85 for this Medium size, Larger one $8.99. Comes in different 3 sizes, I purchased the Medium one. Fill 4 or however...