Recent content by TxBassKing

1. T

Chalice Id

Can anyone help me Id this chalice. It is pinkish red and has green on the rim. Here is a couple pics. uploadfromtaptalk1349473002231.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1349473073690.jpg
  2. T

What Salt Mix do you use?

Just got to thinking and was wondering what salt mix everyone uses.
  3. T

Sherman rose bubble tip anemone

I got one a while back and it was thing great well yesterday before work it had moved from where it was at for the last couple months to under a rock in the back. Today when I got up it was bouncing around the tank looking real bad and about died. It there something I can do to help it. I put...
  4. T

My new acan

Just got this in this week. SC JUJUBES uploadfromtaptalk1334454570631.jpg Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2 This is the mom uploadfromtaptalk1334454533042.jpg
  5. T

Need is on Unknown sps

can anybody help me identify these sps corals And the one on the bottom left uploadfromtaptalk1334454389675.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1334454415138.jpg Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  6. T

Txbassking's Pico

pico.jpg Equipment list and pricing: Tank – 4g pico - 1g sump - $5 Filtration - used maxi jet - $5 Light - Ecoxotic Ecopico LED arm that includes 5 led strips with 3 led on each 453nm Blue X 2 12K White/453nm Blue X3 - $70 Heater - $16.00 - Hydor Theo 25w Live Rock - $12.00 -...
  7. T

need help with reactor

I got this reactor with a bunch of other stuff and feel kinda dumb cuz I don't know what is is for. it has bio balls inside and I was wondering if I can use it for gfo or carbon if I put in a pad to keep from going through the holes Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  8. T

ORP (oxidation-reduction potential or REDOX)

I have a question about this and if there is already a tread I’m sorry for making a new one but I need to get some kind of Controller for my tank like a RKL, APEX or something but anyways is a ORP probe necessary if you don’t run ozone and should I run ozone and how hard is it to do that
  9. T

free glass

My store is remodeling the inside and we are getting rid of four windows inside and I am thinking of using them to make a fish tank. There is two pieces that are 47"-37" and two that are 47"-65" and are 1/4" thick. I think it would make a nice tank. There is also two pieces that are 47"-65"...
  10. T

Setting up a tank

Hi my name is justin and i am new here and im sure this subject has been posted here somewhere but i can not find it but i am thinking of setting up a tank and have no clue how to do it and need help.