Recent content by TheReeferBoss

1. T

Thereeferboss 300g SPS dominated

I haven't had a chance to make a build blog on my SPS setup. Here is a small preview of the tank, tank is more then a year old now and is coming along great.
  2. T

Skimmer going crazy

I did a water change 2 days ago and my skimmer started going crazy, the new water mix did sit in the tub for more then 2 weeks as I got lazy and didn't do my schedules water change. 2 days later and the skimmer still going crazy I already checked the air lines and everything that could cause the...
  3. T

What time does your lights go on and off?

Hello, It's been a few times that this question has come up to my attention, when is the best time for me to turn the lights on my tank.? I have a 8-5 job and I like to come home and look at my tank when I get home, the only thing is that my DT is in my living room and sun light comes thru...
  4. T

Zoa ID pweeeze

alt=""> Middle alt=""> Front right
  5. T

35g Frag Tank

I finally got time to work on my stand alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt="">
  6. T

Fish ID

I got this blue hippo tang from a member and thought its coloration was a little odd, I've had him for 3 weeks now and I'm wondering If its a yellow belly hippo tang.? alt=""> alt=""> alt=""> alt="">
  7. T

The 24g Nano

I've had this tank for quite a while and is getting a little out of hand lol alt="">
  8. T

Bristle worm

I never had an issue with bristle worms but this one got my attention, he was taking a walk around my Cans and decided to take him out alt=""> What are your thoughts on bristle worms...
  9. T

Best place to buy live sand or dry sand

I'm ready to order my sand I'm wanting Fiji pink and debating on dry sand. What online place is the cheapest or a place that does free shipping?? I need 160lbs lol
  10. T

How many fish in a QT

I want to know what is too many fish in a 30g qt tank. How many tangs could I put in the same tank with out the fish hurting each other. I'm looking for a second qt tank bigger then the one I have at the moment. Last question how many fish have you had in your qt tank and what size, I would...
  11. T

Green Chromis Removal

Ok peeps so my tank has been cycled for a while and I got 6 chromis I want to take out of the tank now, I thought it was going to give the tank a good look but they are just been aggressive towards my clowns since they are only around an inch or so. What's a good method to trap these little suckers?
  12. T

sad day in my nano

My male caramel clown jumped out of the tank a few hours ago, I feel bad because I got home from picking up some platinum clowns to find my oldest caramel on the floor, as soon as I saw my female alone I knew something was wrong and BAM their he was on the floor. [smilie=crying.gif]
  13. T

thereeferboss 250G tank.

Hello, my name is Luis and I live in Red Oak Tx, I decided to start up the building log since I didn't want to wait longer and had a bunch of info to put in lol. Im currently setting up a 250g tank that i got from a former DWFMAS member, I purchased the tank and a few other items from him...
  14. T

What's your favorite fish in your tank?

My 250g is 14 days into the cycle and want to get some ideas on fish, what's your favorite reef safe fish and if you can post a picture and behavior thanks :)
  15. T

ATB 10.5 Skimmer

I'm setting up my ATB 10.5 skimmer in my sump tonight and was wondering if anyone else has the same skimmer that might tell me how they set it up in their tank and how much did they race it up from the bottom and what they used. I will be doing some research on the net as well. Thankx