alt="">

8unytady.jpg
alt="">

y6avamy8.jpg
alt="">

egu5enag.jpg
alt="">

@TheReeferBoss wrote:
Should I add more support to the actual frame of the stand or is that enough? said:
I think it will be just fine the way it is. Might add something to the floor to make it a nice level surface.

@coralreefer wrote:
[I]@TheReeferBoss wrote:[/I][quote="Should I add more support to the actual frame of the stand or is that enough? said:
I think it will be just fine the way it is. Might add something to the floor to make it a nice level surface."]

Sure right I will add some support to the floor of the stand

Update on the tank is not 35 anymore is a 45 and I got it in last night

adusa8uq.jpg
alt="">

ejupygeb.jpg
alt="">

pyzu4yze.jpg
alt="">

Along with some other goodies and if you need some MP's Marc has some so get at him

yvada7e4.jpg
alt="">

ynyne8up.jpg
alt="">

I will be painting the rest of the stand and working on the bottom of the tank for the sump

uru2y6u7.jpg
alt="">

@Zoa_joc wrote:
Very nice! lmk when your ready to fill that baby up! [smilie=wink.gif] said:
Thanks zoa_joc :)

After not being able to sleep last night I really spent some time on my frag tank and is ready to be drilled and painted

u7enupev.jpg
alt="">

I'm gonna paint here in a bit and hope to drill later on.

This is gona be a cool tank. Is it just for frags with frag racks or will it have sand etc like a reef? Also what lights will you run over it?

@K_Red_Raider wrote:
This is gona be a cool tank. Is it just for frags with frag racks or will it have sand etc like a reef? Also what lights will you run over it? said:
This is the first tank I build by myself so that plans I'd to move all my z n p and I'll go from there, what do y'all think is I add some Sind?

It looks like the tank will be in an area of the house where it will be seen a bunch. If that is the case I would go ahead and add sand to try to get it to look more like a reef tank. If it is in a low traffic area I would just go with the frag tank look with shelves and all. I know that my wife does not like the look of the frag racks so I do whatever she likes to keep her happy.

@TheReeferBoss wrote:
[I]@K_Red_Raider wrote:[/I][quote="This is gona be a cool tank. Is it just for frags with frag racks or will it have sand etc like a reef? Also what lights will you run over it? said:
This is the first tank I build by myself so that plans I'd to move all my z n p and I'll go from there, what do y'all think is I add some Sind?"]

Wow I had one too many beers that night lol