Recent content by SNT

1. S

Help with DIY LED install

Is there anyone that lives near frisco that would like to help me install my LEDs from RapidLed? I got all the stuff i need, just need a lil guidance. I can pay with coral or beer and my A/C works pretty well now [smilie=wink.gif]
  2. S

new zoa ID plz

does anyone know what these are called? thanks for the help.
  3. S

MH Ballast wiring question

Hi all, i got a ballast that instead of having the black, white, and green wires it has a brown, blue, and yellow w/ green stripe. does anyone know which one goes to the black and which one go to the white wire on the mogul?
  4. S

Zoa and Paly ID plz

can anyone ID any of these? top has three and bot has five. any help would be much appriciated [smilie=lol.gif]
  5. S

lumen bright reflector hanging question

hahaha, you can build an open top canopy and hang from the ceiling into the canopy.
  6. S

Vortex Nano Dual Chamber Reactor?

just wondering if anyone had an expierence or heard anything about this? thinking about getting one for my nano. http://www.aquacave.com/vortex-dual-chamberbr-calcium-reactorbr-by-coralvue-1132.html
  7. S

corals shipping supplies.

does anyone know where i can get shipping supplies to send off corals? got to send some to my cousin in N.O. so we can keep getting bulbs for a low price. :lol:
  8. S

reeflux lamps price changes

don't know if anyone of you heard, but Reeflux bulbs prices has just got bumped up between $8-$10. my question is would you all still use reeflux even though the prices has changes?
  9. S

Coralife Scientific Grade Marine Salt

Does anyone have any comments on this salt?
  10. S

Large and Dwarf Angel Fish together

i have a coral beauty and thinking about adding a large angel fish. the question is, will the dwarf fish with the large angel if the large is still a juvi?
  11. S

One Month Calcium Hydroxide Test

Ok, after talking with alex, i have decided to try out a batch of calcium hydroxide that i got from a fish store. i will try thins for about a month to see if there is any real difference with growth. i will be posting update and pics of a SPS that i am monitoring as i dose this. Does anyone out...
  12. S

Bristle Worm Warning

The Warning
  13. S

War in my tank?

what do you guys think? is this a good enough reason to go to war?
  14. S

Red Bug Alternate Solutions

i have just took care of the red bugs in my tank recently, but lost a few shrimp and crabs in the process. the questions is, is there any other way of treating red bugs besides iodine dip and intercepters in the whole tank?
  15. S

replacing VHO for MH?

i am think of replacing two VHO for another MH in my setup. anyone have an suggestions on this? debating between three; Reeflux 12k, XM 15k, and 14k. as of now i have two 250 watt ReefLux 12k and two Actinic VHOs.