Recent content by Orca 33

1. O

I swear corals have magnets built into them!

Oh no, the coral frag could have fallen back, or to the left and right, or how about the flow of water right down to the bottom of the friggin tank so I can put you back where you belong, but no! You had to find yourself a nice new home inside the mouth of a much larger coral than you to fall...
  2. O

my very first home grown coral (not a frag)

So the pics I am showing here are of a plate coral that started out as a small budling from some live rock that came from another tank. The friend who gave me this tank never purchased a plate coral this coral came from the natural live rock. A year or so later when he gave the tank to me, a...
  3. O

Acan placment for fastest growth

I currently have five colonies of aussie acans in multiple colors and i am trying to get the most aggresive growth I can from these beuites. My question is with the lordie type are you getting faster growth under direct or indirect halide with moderate flow? I have an Acan Ecinata orange crush...
  4. O

its done finally!!!!! WOoo HOoo (artwork)

1. ambiguous title edited by Marc :)
  5. O

Updated pics of my reef.

6. O

check out the new residence

green polyp birdsnest,
  7. O

Some new photos I took the other day.

8. O

please help

I have red bugs on one of my acro colony's. Does any one have any interceptor that I can buy off them or any other solutions before I add him to my main system. Time is of the essence, hit me up i am open all weekend.
  9. O

WANT TO BUY AN RODI SYSTEM

Just like it says, im planning on buying an ro system, any suggestion on what to buy. So far they all seem about the same other than price and how many gallons per day it produces. Any one with first hand experince would be great. By the way im looking for something in the 50 to 80gpd to start with.
  10. O

Come one! Come all! To The Reef Extravaganza!!!

Some new shots of the tank!
  11. O

OH MAN IM SOOOOOO HAPPY (updated with pics)

Ha Ha yesterday i picked up some crazy cool stuff from fish gallery. neon hot pics zoo'z a red and green echno yellow base purple polyp monti eagle eyes, and neon green with pink zoo's and a yellow and pink favia. dont worry im giving the corals some time to settle in. Ill post pics tonight...
  12. O

HELP ME DECIDE!!!

I am about to purchase another power head for my 80g sps, my budget is about 100 bucks. As of right now I have 5 MJ1200 moving the water, and I feel like its just not enough water movement. Any suggestions on a real nice power head that moves a larger mass of water, im considering the new...
  13. O

need a little advise.

I have an 80g DAS with about and inch and a half of glass lip going around the whole top of the tank, my problem is I cannot hang anything from the back like a refugium or bak pak filter. Anyways I was wanting to add a 20g tank and put it underneith my big tank to add more water volume, and...
  14. O

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE FREEKIN VOTE

Everyone paticipate and please vote for the photo of the month in the phtographs forum thanks charlie