need a little advise.

I have an 80g DAS with about and inch and a half of glass lip going around the whole top of the tank, my problem is I cannot hang anything from the back like a refugium or bak pak filter.
Anyways I was wanting to add a 20g tank and put it underneith my big tank
to add more water volume, and possibly turn it into a simple refugium in time.
So my question is what kind of pumps and or other things do I need to run water from my main display tank to the 20g below?

draining my tank and cutting the glass is not an option, and i know i need some type of overflow box, im just a little puzzled on how to rig all this up?

any and all advise would be great.

there are hang on overflows that are adjustable, i believe DFS may have one, maybe someone else can chime in on where, and then you would simply need to match up that overflows drain rate with a pump of equal or lesser GPH.

like mine for instance, i have a 600 gph overflow, and the overflow and return is 4 feet from the pump, so i need a pump that will push 600 gallons or less per hour at 4 feet high (head height).

Also, be sure when plumbing it to make ball valve cutoffs and quick disconnects to make maintance easier. And for the tank, if you do not already have one, i know DNS was having a ogod sale on tanks of that very size.