Recent content by dfwminis

1. D

Tlf reactor

Does anybody know where to find a replacement lid for the TLF150 reactor. This is the 2nd time that the intake has broke on one of these reactors.
  2. D

Help with 10 gallon reef build!

Look on nano-reef. There's plenty 10g on there some with overflows.
  3. D

SCWD

Anybody have one of these? I've searched google and reading mixed reviews. Thinking of getting one, but not sure about it going out in 3 months. Any other decently priced wavemakers for returns?
  4. D

29g RR

Well, I kept the 29g I was selling a few weeks ago since my mom was mad at me after selling all my stuff. Shes the one who got to enjoy the tanks I had(really liked the clowns i had along with their nem). This will be something to enjoy and play with in the meantime..I know these kind of threads...
  5. D

Ro/di

Wondering if anybody locally has tried any of the eBay ro/di units which include Reef System, Aquasafe, and Purewaterclub. I searched for reviews on google and people seem to like them. Anybody in the area have any of these? Thoughts about em?
  6. D

Ppl who quarantine

Wanting to know what everybody uses for medications and what not. Was at a LFS and was looking at Brightwells Cuprion. Read the Instructions And Guidelines. Which said, "Not for fish meant for human consumption." wtf? I still bought it though...
  7. D

Crabs

Need crab ID please! Found two diff crabs in my tank. Took them out because idk what they are. Found 3 of the ones in the top pic and one in the bottom pic. The one in the bottom pic looks weird. All hanging out in one of my acro colonies alt=""> alt="">
  8. D

What is this?

Was looking in my fuge today and saw this. Anybody know what it is? alt="">
  9. D

Apex base unit vs apex lite

I would like to know if theres really any major difference. I'm about to order one and if I dnt have to spend the extra $100+ then I dnt want too.
  10. D

Dosing

Just wanting to know what everyone doses along w/ stability of parameters? I'm dosing B-Ionic right now and wanting to try out the BRS two part since it seems to make a good amt for the price.. anybody use the BRS two part?
  11. D

Controllers

I've been looking into buying a controller. Not sure which one though? Heard some good things of a few. I would def like one that has the "Real Time Status" feature since I'll be leaving to California in July and want to be able to monitor my tank from out there. Any suggestions on one?
  12. D

Slug lookin thing

Alright so today I came home with a new tank addition(frag) and was acclimating it and had to do other stuff in the meantime while it did..well it acclimated for a gooood amt of time since I forgot to add it to the tank [smilie=surprised.gif] until i remembered when I was getting ready for bed...
  13. D

ASM skimmer question/help

Alright so ive got a question about asm skimmers, not sure if all skimmers are like this but... ive had one of my asm skimmers on my 60g system for about a month, and for the first few weeks it was foamy and what not and now it isnt.. its just bubbles at the neck of the collection cup.. As for...