29g RR

Well, I kept the 29g I was selling a few weeks ago since my mom was mad at me after selling all my stuff. Shes the one who got to enjoy the tanks I had(really liked the clowns i had along with their nem). This will be something to enjoy and play with in the meantime..I know these kind of threads dont get much love haha, but it will be something for us to look back at later in the future as it comes along. Now the tank info..with prices since I would like to keep up with that also.hopefully

Standard 29g Aqueon(got a petco $1/g sale) $35
Black stand - not the best but works $20

Equipment:
Apex Jr $149.95
Glass-Holes 700gph overflow kit &79.00
(2)3/4 Return kits with flare nozzles. also purchased from Glass-Holes $49.75 - Trying to keep this tank without any powerheads!
10g DIY sump. 3 chambers. Bought 1/4 black acrylic at Regal Plastics which cost $42 for 4 baffles and they gave me 2 extras!
DIY Aquahub Top-it-off Kit $39.99
QuietOne2200 Return pump $54.99
Bubble Magus NAC3+ Skimmer $135(which I might not end up using so I can use a filter sock/mount)
BRS Filter Sock Mount with 3 filter socks $38.15
TLF Phosban Reactor with Rowaphos $58.98
(2) Lumenbright Minis bought from masharp1126 $140 (obviously not using both). Not sure what wattage halide to use 150 or 175? opinions?

Rock & Sand:
Super Saver 50lb box of BRS Fiji Dry Live Rock $114.99
40 lbs of Seaflor Special Grade Reef Sand $34.99

Misc:
BRS Refractometer $38.00
BRS 75gpd RO/DI Plus system $190.00
Regular Instant Ocean Salt Bucket $43.99

Thats it for now. I'm sure I missed some stuff but it can be added later.

As you can see in the pic, there are 2 chains coming down from the ceiling from a previous halide setup. Ill be using the same for the lumenbright.
ed331009.jpg
alt="">

e3cf2588.jpg
alt="">

@dfwminis wrote:
Little one threw a metal stress ball at the tank and shattered it. So there goes this tank.. [smilie=angry.gif] said:
Wow Chris she already has that much throwing power how is she?

Are you going to purchase another 29g to drill? That's the cheapest part of the whole setup! I'd love to see this go through. That stress ball kind of failed it's mission I'd say!!!

I text him the other day. I hope he enjoy the bowfront tank he bought..... his little girl is only 2-3 years old, and makes a tank break by throwing a ball at it. ddddddd [smilie=lipssealed.gif]

sadly...im not going to buy another 29g. i bought a 72 bow for my mom and i dont want multiple setups right now. so for now ill focus on piecing that together.

Heres what I ended up with for now... a 10g [smilie=smile.gif] Made the overflow so water will remain constant in the tank.

8bcff461.jpg
alt="">

b06e979d.jpg
alt="">