Recent content by Cwar21

1. C

can anyone tell me what this is?

can anyone tell me what this is? Thanks for you guys help in advance.
  2. C

ricordia?? YUMA it is!!

just wanted to know if this is a ricordia? or yuma or lol i dunno...
  3. C

what is this??

ive never seen it on this rock before.... it has bubble tips...
  4. C

need advice

right now the only filtration i have beside live rock and cuc is a hang on the back filter... i know its not good what so ever.... it is making my nitrates a little higher... around 20 which isnt bad but i dont want any.... i dont have a sump or fuge... i do have a DIY over flow made but just...
  5. C

can anyone ID this

its in the back of my tank so hard to get pics... i cant tell if its attached to rock or growing out of sand...
  6. C

narcissus eggs hatched i think

my narcissus snail laid eggs on the glass and now there are little tiny things moving around the eggs.. they are tiny and move pretty fast but are only around eggs. do you think the hatched? the only thing that could eat them are other snails or my sand sifting starfish... i have 2 clowns the...
  7. C

Protein skimmer question..

I need advice about buying a protein skimmer... It's 4 yrs old used.... I think that's what the lady said.. It's a aquac ev 150 for 120... Do yall think this is a good idea to buy?
  8. C

Can anyone recommend a refugium?

We are trying to make our tank reef ready and we currently have a regular hang on filter and heard it's not good... So we are wanting a hang on back refugium and overflow box... Is there any you can suggest for a 60 gal Saltwater tank...
  9. C

Protein skimmer question

Hey everyone... We are knew to the forum... Well we currently found a protein skimmer for sale for a good price basically I just need to know if it's a good protein skimmer.... I have a 60 gal tank... The protein skimmer is a sapphire aquatics protein skimmer that's can be used up to a 160 gal...