ricordia?? YUMA it is!!

Really tough to tell from that shot. Can you get one a little more zoomed out so we can see more of the rock and polyp shape.

there are like 7 new heads under these big ones.. so im thinking i may move one of the big ones or sell it depending on what it is

They are the same from what I have been told.........only thing they they say makes them different is where they come from. They look like the purple/green yumas I have and will spread quickly.

@Lance6270 wrote:
They are the same from what I have been told.........only thing they they say makes them different is where they come from. They look like the purple/green yumas I have and will spread quickly. said:
thanks so much... do you ever move the big ones to help the smaller ones underneath grow?

@Cwar21 wrote:
[I]@Lance6270 wrote:[/I][quote="They are the same from what I have been told.........only thing they they say makes them different is where they come from. They look like the purple/green yumas I have and will spread quickly. said:
thanks so much... do you ever move the big ones to help the smaller ones underneath grow?"]

They will move to grow and what ever they leave behind on their move will also grow out. I tell you again they move and will grow wuite wuickly so make sure this is what you want [smilie=wink.gif]

lol it came on some of my first live rock.. and has been growing ever since.. it has stayed on the small rubble rocks it came on... i have xenia and gsp so the yumas may be the least of my worries lol from what i hear..... i also have a purple mushroom and people say those produce fast but mine hasnt.... its been in one spot and thats all... but all are interesting so no bother at all... thanks for the warning

@Lance6270 wrote:
They are the same from what I have been told.........only thing they they say makes them different is where they come from. They look like the purple/green yumas I have and will spread quickly. said:
agree on both accounts...you will see ricordia floridae and ricordia yuma everywhere

If thats what there are. I have the samething and they grow like wildfire in my tank or did before it crashed out. Although i dont think there highly sought after but it they are im rich lol...or will be when they take off again. They love light and are super bright green under my old vho settup. When they get going they turn into a almost carpet anemone looking...clowns think so too...They will host about anything though