thereeferboss 250G tank.

I need an intervention

ysynedam.jpg
alt="">

@kuyatwo wrote:
Personally if you are even thinking about to get an additional module just buy the full apex. My understanding maybe someone can chime in each module will need its own temp probe you can't use the temp probe from the base module Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Nice build! Finally catching-up on build logs and can answer this question. Each additional PM module requires its own temperature probe if you want it calibrated for temperature. For whatever reason, they will not take a temperature reading from the main Apex or another PM module.

Also, I noticed you have a lot of tangs on that list. If you like tangs, you may want to also consider a Fowleri or Dussumieri tangs which are not as common. They are all acanthurus like the Powder Blue, Achilles, and Sohal so you'll want to research and consider how many tangs you can house (some can get huge) and mixing tangs from the same genus.

@Mike wrote:
[I]@kuyatwo wrote:[/I][quote="Personally if you are even thinking about to get an additional module just buy the full apex. My understanding maybe someone can chime in each module will need its own temp probe you can't use the temp probe from the base module Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Nice build! Finally catching-up on build logs and can answer this question. Each additional PM module requires its own temperature probe if you want it calibrated for temperature. For whatever reason, they will not take a temperature reading from the main Apex or another PM module.

Also, I noticed you have a lot of tangs on that list. If you like tangs, you may want to also consider a Fowleri or Dussumieri tangs which are not as common. They are all acanthurus like the Powder Blue, Achilles, and Sohal so you'll want to research and consider how many tangs you can house (some can get huge) and mixing tangs from the same genus."]

thanks for the input. by the way im not planning on getting all those tangs [smilie=rofl.gif] my girlfriend sent me a text message telling me thats the list of fish she wants in the tank which I thought it was very funny [smilie=rofl.gif]

Always a good thing if they take interest in it and want to get stuff. I'm a fan of having tangs and you've got a large enough setup where you really do have lots of options that many people do not have.

Ok so I have a 72x30x27 and I'm using 4 RADIONS on my tank, I have yet not found any hanging kits that satisfy how they look. Could you guys send me some links of any website that sells something that can work to put on top of my tank. I am not using a canopy and going with the open concept and I was looking for something that looks a little nice, my ceiling is very high so I don't have the choice to hang the lights like I wanted to at first. If there is a thread already for this topic can someone direct me to it please

Thank you

ahydena5.jpg
alt="">

After 12 long weeks I'm finally getting my fish in my tank after an ick attack. I lost my powder blue, and my 2 platinum clowns.

Thank you got for making today a success and I thank you for all the club members that had given me advice out of your hearts

This is what I look like, if you guys run into me at the frag swap

ebe2ysar.jpg
alt="">

Jk Jk

nyty3y8e.jpg
alt="">

I was in Guatemala fishing lol

Well after months of deciding on what way I was going to go with my tank I decided that I'm going to make it a z n p dominated tank.

Tank has been ruining fine since it started with no problems at besides the adding the sand after it was cycled that was a big mistake.

I have a good variety of Zoas and palys and they are doing just fine until.....

Last Sunday I did a 20% water change and changed carbon and phosban at the same time everything was fine before that

Now I have my big 50*. Rasta colony in shocked and some of the polyps don't open.

Out of 100 frags oz Zoas only 2-3 are in bad shape some looks like death and look skinny like they want to melt away.

All my collector z n p. are doing fine besides my hallucination that's not opening at all

Not sure what's going wrong here

Dkh. 7.8
Calcium 450
Mag 1280
PH. 8.05
Temperature 77-79

I did another water change last night I will test later.

Some eye candy of Zoas I been adding to my collection the pictures are gonna post are the pictures of the person I have aquired some of my z n p

I will post my own pictures as soon as I save up on my own camera so enjoy

Picture credit to Hermesfansf from r2r Nikon

Sopranos 2.0 picture credit hermensfansf

d700
paby7y6a.jpg
alt="">

Tyree space monsters

zebeqe3e.jpg
alt="">

SC playboy bunny picture credit sc

urynuzyr.jpg
alt="">

Fairy tale Neptunes Cove

3y9ege5y.jpg
alt="">

DC Bowser I got one polyp and has one baby a month after I got it picture credit hermensfansf

6eny7ure.jpg
alt="">