thereeferboss 250G tank.

I finally order my hanging kit for my lights and it got here Friday, thanks mavsfan214 for helping me setup my hanging kit on Friday and for taking some images of the tank.

ahejugub.jpg
alt="">

2upypate.jpg
alt="">

bygumupe.jpg
alt="">

After the install one of the lights is not working properly so I'm gonna have to call ecotech monday and see what's going on. The light won't turn on and is flashing red, I'm gonna try to fix and play with the lights tom, when I get some time.

We'll one of the radion lights is not working so I'm using the one for my frag tank. I will be sounding the other one back to ecotech tom after I give them a ring.

I'm wondering if the warranty starts on the day of purchase or whenever you register them online?

Update on my light.

I sent ecotech an email today @2:51pm and they replied back around 3:14 to call them back with proof of purchase and serial number on my light. After calling back and leaving a voice message they called me back a few minutes after.

The rep. told me to give him a cc number so they could charge me $1 and that they would send me a new light in the mail by Wednesday.

So for I'm happy with ecotech, but that's after spending a good chunk of money with them. :)