thereeferboss 250G tank.

@kuyatwo wrote:
You need mp40 power cord sticker holder? I have a bag full of them I can mail you a couple. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Hey kuyatwo, what are power cord sticker holders for? I will to have some I will you for the address ;)

Thanks you the man.

@TheReeferBoss wrote:
[I]@kuyatwo wrote:[/I][quote="You need mp40 power cord sticker holder? I have a bag full of them I can mail you a couple. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Hey kuyatwo, what are power cord sticker holders for? I will to have some I will you for the address ;)

Thanks you the man."]
My last message didnt make any sense lol I would love to get some from you. I will pm you my address. Thanks again.

I have a question about the apex light vs apex, from what I read is that the apex light doesn't come with the ph probe, which I'm guessing it will support the second probe, I'm new to controllers so I have no idea how it works.

I just purchased the apex light, and I was told the only difference is the ph probe which I bought separately but now I'm running into some more information that talks about Apex supporting temperature + 2 probes (1 PH + 1 PH or ORP); variable speed ports for Tunze or light control (for lights that support 0-10 v interfaces).

Lite: supports temperature + 1 probe (PH or ORP)

How important is to have the light control, since I figured that all led lights these days have some type of controller that you can use for light control, or do you use your apex instead and eliminate the controller. I'm sure I still have time to swap the apex light that I got, for $100 dollars more, I just want to get the best for my money and different options, since I might change to tunze one day, for now I'm using vortech.

Apex vs. Apex Lite
The Apex AquaController and the Apex Lite AquaController share the exact same cases, run the exact same software and are compatible with the exact same accessories. There are two differences between the Apex and the Apex Lite:
The Apex base unit supports 3 probes (Temp, pH, and pH/ORP). The Apex Lite only supports 2 (Temp, pH).
The Apex has 4 variable voltage ports that can be used for controllable pumps (i.e. Tunze) or dimmable lighting (i.e. LED lighting or VHO ballasts). The Apex Lite has no variable voltage ports.
To give the Apex Lite similar capabilities as the Apex, you would need to purchase additional modules to support variable speed ports (VSP) and additional probes. For VSPs you can purchase the VDM module which has 4 VSP’s and support for Aqua Illumination (AI) Sol LED fixtures and various Acan Lighting fixtures. For probes, you would
need a probe expansion module (PM1, PM2 or PM3 depending on the probes you want). The Apex is typically bundled with the base unit, a display module, a single EB8 and two probes (temp and pH). The Apex Lite is bundled the same except with a single temp probe. Of course, you can purchase any of the modules or probes separately as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally if you are even thinking about to get an additional module just buy the full apex.

My understanding maybe someone can chime in each module will need its own temp probe you can't use the temp probe from the base module

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kuyatwo wrote:
Personally if you are even thinking about to get an additional module just buy the full apex. My understanding maybe someone can chime in each module will need its own temp probe you can't use the temp probe from the base module Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Thanks man, that's what I'm thinking.

If you already have the Lite, I would recommend staying with it. There are is nothing that the Full Apex can do that the Apex lite can't be expanded to do.

Update on my tank, I kept the apex lite and I got the lights, temperature, and ph probe working, it took me a little bit to figure it out but this controller might be one of the best things I purchased for the tank I'm very happy.

qasy9yny.jpg
alt="">

So my GF sent me a text telling me all the fishes she wants lmao
gabusymu.jpg
alt="">

I hope it was that simple just to get whatever fish is on your list lol

@TheReeferBoss wrote:
So my GF sent me a text telling me all the fishes she wants lmao [img]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/25/gabusymu.jpg[/img] alt=""> I hope it was that simple just to get whatever fish is on your list lol said:
Thats alot of tangs!!! Time to tell her you need to upgrade tanks. Lmao

I dipped everything before I introduced in the 250 just to make sure that the tank will stay clean from parasite, I had two star fish die in the dip "crazy"

a7avaga4.jpg
alt="">

(o_O)

@reeferwanabe wrote:
[I]@TheReeferBoss wrote:[/I][quote="So my super Zoa collection started today [img]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/17/nazudymu.jpg[/img] alt=""> (O_O) said:
That's a neat zoa holder! Where you get that?

~Matt"]
Company named thrive look @ebay or I saw mid cities have one like a month ago.