140 Gallon Starphire Build

iPhone pics

a6cd0948-6251-99b1.jpg
alt="">

a6cd0948-6267-d33f.jpg
alt="">

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to feed the corals today since i haven't in a long time besides rods food. So i threw in a cube of reef caviar the corals really polyp-ed out especially the Garet's Gold Strike which is already a bushy sps

[vimeo]http://vimeo.com/30527168[/vimeo]

Frank with Frank's Tanks ordered me the ORA Yellow Lantana Monti so I stopped by and picked up the monti and couple other sps frags. ORA frag is alitlle browned out but hopefully will color up soon. Here is a pic from ORA website

Thanks again for the awesome Strawberry Shortcake frag! You're tank is awesome and it was nice meeting you! I can't wait to see your new pieces once acclimated.

@Robby2782 wrote:
Thanks again for the awesome Strawberry Shortcake frag! You're tank is awesome and it was nice meeting you! I can't wait to see your new pieces once acclimated. said:
Thanks. It was nice meeting you it's good to put faces to names.

Just ordered two 1" sea swirls to replace the single 3/4" sea swirl that is leaking since I got it.

I have been really impressed with the seaswirls in the flow and the corals have been really responding to the random flow really excited to see how two will do. My plan is to maybe remove the two tunze 6055's and just have the two 1" seaswirls tunze wave box and 2 x 6105's

I also changed my dosing routine about a month ago I was dosing 2 part then decided to try kalkwasser and supplement with 2 part as needed. My corals have really responded well to the change the colors and growth have been amazing in my opinion.

@ss95003 wrote:
I thought you were going to go with a Ca reactor. said:
I am but a Oring and some key hole screws were missing so I am in holding pattern till chris orders them. I might just put it online after I get back in town.

@chrisrush wrote:
Did you update your profilux yet? said:
no I am just gonna sell it. My slave doser broke so I am just running the apex.

@kuyatwo wrote:
[I]@chrisrush wrote:[/I][quote="Did you update your profilux yet? said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"]

Gotcha. I don't want to pay the money but I'd like to upgrade it for the extra L ports and the wireless capability

@chrisrush wrote:
[I]@kuyatwo wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@chrisrush wrote:[/I][quote="Did you update your profilux yet? said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"]

Gotcha. I don't want to pay the money but I'd like to upgrade it for the extra L ports and the wireless capability"]
better hurry as they might have no more upgrade kits. I just couldn't see spending money on it when I have the apex. Maybe if I get another tank I will buy a used profilux 3.

@kuyatwo wrote:
better hurry as they might have no more upgrade kits. I just couldn't see spending money on it when I have the apex. Maybe if I get another tank I will buy a used profilux 3. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Yeah, I'm going to go with the controller exchange program instead. Going to upgrade my P2EX to a new P3EX.

@chrisrush wrote:
[I]@kuyatwo wrote:[/I][quote=" better hurry as they might have no more upgrade kits. I just couldn't see spending money on it when I have the apex. Maybe if I get another tank I will buy a used profilux 3. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Yeah, I'm going to go with the controller exchange program instead. Going to upgrade my P2EX to a new P3EX."]

how much is it out of pocket?

@kuyatwo wrote:
[I]@chrisrush wrote:[/I][quote="[I]@kuyatwo wrote:[/I][quote=" how much is it out of pocket? said:
"]"]

I think it will be around $500 but it comes with a new temp probe and a 2 year warranty

Found my long lost harlequin shrimp i was watching tv looked over and bam there he was

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQiGAGWCD3g[/youtube]

@kuyatwo wrote:
Frank with Frank's Tanks ordered me the ORA Yellow Lantana Monti so I stopped by and picked up the monti and couple other sps frags. ORA frag is alitlle browned out but hopefully will color up soon. Here is a pic from ORA website said:
How is this piece looking now?

Marc polyps are a light blue base is still between a orange and tan, I am gonna move it towards more light see if it lightens up. Pretty fast grower