140 Gallon Starphire Build

Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing. The Strawberry Shortcake was my favorite as well. You and pete kill my "must have list" (and my wallet)! Lol.

@kuyatwo wrote:
I can cut you a chunk for a frag of that multicolor milli. This was coral mbz and I bought at the 2010 cfm. I lost my mother colony and had to start over from a frag I had kept banked with friend. It should be more orange but I think it is getting too much light. So I plan to move it down so should get a frag when I break it off the rock said:
that works for me

@kuyatwo wrote:
I finally am able to start my dedicated fishroom as my sister graduated from RN school and is moving out. So I am upgrading from a 65 gallon Starphire Shallow tank. Tank Tank will be 48"L x 30"W x 24"H I wanted to go 36" W but office door would not allow me to fit the stand in Going to be Starphire on three sides with external overflow. Flow 1" seaswirl fed by either water blaster or tunze return pump 2 x tunze nano 6055 1 x 6206 Nano Wavebox 1 x mp40w w batterbackup Filtration Skimmer will be I tech 100 till ATI Powercone 200 comes out and will decide then if I need to upgrade Modified Vertex zf-15 to run NP Biopellets I swap out Carbon and Gfo at two week intervals through a TLF 550 reactor Lighting Temporarily use ATI Powermodule 8x36" T5 2 x reefbrite all blue leds I am going to buld to a 40" diy dimmable led with 2 x 36" t5 fixture controlled by a profilux Dosing Profilux 4 channel doser Dosing daily CA said:
What did you end up paying for the tank? This is the exact tank i want.

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345131528.480977.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Pete plate coral I picked up from zoa_king before he left. I was goofing around the tank last night and flow was off and wanted to take a pic

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345178516.263775.jpg[/attachment]

Just want to document picked up this bleached out scolly for $20. It opens it tentacles up at night so hopefully after couple months of target feeding it will be colored back up.

@kuyatwo wrote:
[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345131528.480977.jpg[/attachment] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk said:
Is that a plate coral? Do you have a full shot of it? Dibs, if it kicks out a frag!

Mitch

Man the original strawberry shortcake is awesome. I want one of those acros so bad Haha just live where no one has saltwater. I need to open up a store.

sent from that touch phone thingy.

I have switched from zeovit to red sea color program I figured to try it for a month I can see some quick results

The bleached scoly I picked up couple weeks ago is starting to color up especially in the center

photo-62.jpg
alt="">

After 1 month

vequju5e.jpg
alt="">

Coral is starting to really color up

@1badbluehb wrote:
That's on the red sea and zeovit or just red sea? said:
just red sea I switched from zeovit to give it a try. Everything looks the same as zeovit so far after a month. Been pretty impressed with the red sea color program

Do you have any problems with you anemones wandering around? I loved my SRBTA and so did my clown (he doesn't seem to know what to do these days), but I took them out because they kept moving and splinting. When they did settle in their foot was so deep I had to rip the tank apart to get them out.

Mitch

@Mitch9192 wrote:
Do you have any problems with you anemones wandering around? I loved my SRBTA and so did my clown (he doesn't seem to know what to do these days) said:
No only problem I have a problem is when they split that's when I have to remove some rock put to get the clone.

Pampee I have a bleached rainbow wellso. Do you want it to try to see if it colors up in your tank? I'll be over in your area tomorrow if it's not raining.