112 Rimless 48X30X18

I adjusted my light...
The additional foot print of the refugium area ...
I put my Dragons Breath algae far center and pointed the light at it more then the other so it will grow ..

eventually i want ALL red algae.....

so it worked out well..

Thanks ...
In person it is even better .... Wish I could take good pictures lol
It is pretty much completely my dream setup
After putting in my custom sump I'm happy to sit back and watch it grow...

I'm so happy I passed it on to someone who really appreciates it! I went 72x24x18 and am creating my dream setup. I didn't end up having to move after all :0) Jeff is fully supportive of my choice and he even encouraged me to add an apex!!

finally decided on how to do my Pod and Phytho food tanks..
I have decided i am just going to let the dragons breath grow in the main tank refugium and keep the other algaes trimmed to allow for better growth ..

[attachment=1]layout.JPG[/attachment]

I have a dual air pump and i have taken the 2 out puts and split the air between the 2 tanks ..
As you can see i put the air on each side... ended up caddy corner... with a value ...

Next i put a K3 in one of the tanks and put it on a timer so the pytho is mixed up 8 times a day automatically

[attachment=0]pump.JPG[/attachment]

The lights are also on a timer..

this should be completely hands off..

I will add pods to the second tank .. right now i just have water to equalize the air flow..

Now the idea is ... once this batch gets done i am going to start the pod tank .. i will have a cycling supply of pods and phytho when i get going..

both tanks are 2.5 gallons ...

Crossing my fingers for no crash .. lol ...

ok....
I am done buying corals and now waiting on growth...
The MOntis are TAKING off...

i have montis all around the top rim... the idea is that as they grow inward they build a naturalish habitat that I hope will be what i am after..
These 2 pics are left and right side..
You will note that I have about 4 monties on each side... different types and colors... which i hope will be a rainbow type effect

[attachment=0]DSC_0959.JPG[/attachment]
[attachment=1]DSC_0958.JPG[/attachment]

And i was playing with the Camera... SOoooo here are some pics i Picked...
[attachment=0]DSC_0977.JPG[/attachment][attachment=1]DSC_0985.JPG[/attachment][attachment=2]DSC_0983.JPG[/attachment]

AND LAST But not Least...
The entire Tank...
Obviously until you see it in person ... ... I am not a good photographer..
[attachment=0]DSC_0851.JPG[/attachment]

Over all I am happy with the growth under these lights...
And the over all look of the tank...
As an after thought i want more live stock... crabs , stars, shrimp, nano type fish you have to look for...
I have A LOT of fish in the tank now... i mean a LOT ...
As i move forward i will probably add nano type stock .. the fish you have to look for ...

My grow tanks are coming along nicely... i am waiting on one batch to finish so i can start the pods..
Also waiting on my pod house to cycle in good and provide a nice home...

Also i am going to be buying some live rock to fill my sump with ... i have rubble in there but i want to add it under the skimmer stand and in the intake area ...
Always something i want to do... watching it grow is fun and all but thinking of ways to improve the over all quality of living for the inhabitants .... well ya know..

Thanks.... I learned a lot my first go around this form is freaking awesome for help and researh and looking different tanks so give me ideas....

Started the pod tank with just a few pods and somehow Jonesfield out because if myalgia grows good in there I'll probably bread the Dragon's breath

My Dragons breath is doing nice ... I just broke it up and spread it out more in my sump ...
A few more months I'll be able to get rid of my other micro algae and feed the tank as well