Search results

1. N

Selling complete 4-year-old 90-gallon Planet Aquarium

I am selling my 90-gallon saltwater tank as a complete package. No parting out.  Selling for $1,800.00. Just installed a new Ecotech Marine Vectra S2 Mobius ready DC return pump 1400 GPH  ( 2 weeks old)  Spent  $ 380.00  I have 2 bubble Anemones, large Hammer head, large Blue Tang, large Yellow...
  2. N

WTB Pulsing Xenia

Does any one have some pulsing Xenia for sale, that lives in the Garland/Mesquite area ?  
  3. N

FOR SALE: 10 Gallon Waterbox Aquarium with stand and accessories.

I have a used 10 gallon WaterBox Aquarium with stand for sale. It comes with the pump, heater, wavemaker, LED light, skimmer, 2.5 gallon water reserve and an ATO. This is located in Dallas, around 635 and Plano Rd.  I used it for about 8 month and decided, I did not have time to take care of it...
  4. N

ISO small anenome

I am looking to buy a small anemone. Around 3" or less, when open.  I work in Dallas by Garland.  If anyone in this area, has one for sale, let me know. 
  5. N

USED PLANET 60 GALLON SALTWATER TANK FOR SALE

I have a 5 year old used 60 gallon saltwater tank. It has a metal stand with outside wood panels. It needs a little work. Some panels needs to be secured to metal. Wood is in fair condition, being 5 years old. The tank size is 36" x 20" x 20".  It comes with 2 power heads, Refrugium, return...
  6. N

Bi-Color Angel not eating

Mods, if this is the wrong place to post this, please move. I just bought a Bi-Color Angel and he is not eating. I have tried Brine shrimp, Mysis shrimp and even some Oyster Feast. He does not eat anything. I got him on Friday. He is swimming all around the tank and going in and out of the...
  7. N

Question on air silencer on a skimmer

I have a lot of salt residue around my refugium. Can I put a hose on the outlet of the air silencer and run the tube into a bottle to catch the excess salty air discharge.
  8. N

Strawberry Crabs ( not Hermits )

I did a search and found a couple of threads on Strawberry Crabs, but they are at least two years old. I am in the process of get one and wanted to see, if anyone has one and are they reef safe and do they other fish / corals? Liveaquaria, says they are, but wanted to hear from someone who...
  9. N

Copperband Butterfly Fish Not Eating

My Copperband Butterfly Fish is not eating. My other fish are eating just fine. I am feeding Mysis and Brine Shrimp. All the fish (5) came from a friends tank and they know each other very well. I have had them about two weeks and until the last few days, I have not seen the Copperband eating...
  10. N

Feeding Corals

I have a Aussie Duncan and a Green Tip Torch. Do I need to feed them? If so, what is a food to recommend? I have only been in this hobby a month, so I am still learning.
  11. N

Question about a Starfish.

I have a Starfish that lost part of one of it's leg. Is that normal? Is there anything I need to do? Roy
  12. N

Is it worth the money??

The Neptune Apex System? Or similar alternatives? What is the minimum equipment, that I would want to start with and build up from there.
  13. N

Light % settings for AI Hydra

I am new so I would like some advice. Can some one give me some sort of guideline I can start off with. I know it is sort of a personal preference on light settings. I have a new Hydra and it is hanging approximately 8 inches above the water. I am starting with some LPS coral frags. An Aussi...
  14. N

Qustion about LED light height

I just bought a Aqua Illumination Hydra 26 light and am going to install it above my tank. My tank is a 57g - 36" x 20" x 20". I know I probably need two of these, but want to try just one for now. I am going to start out with just a couple of corrals with about 5 fish. How high should I hang...