Search results

1. T

Good wrasses for a coral qt tank

I usually use a 6 line but would like to know what wrasse/ fish you think would do best for pest control in a coral qt tank
  2. T

chalice color change?

Ok so I know all corals can change color for various reason with tank to tank. I have had this chalice since it was a super frag like literally one eye 1/8th of an inch maybe idk. It has 2 full eyes and one coming in probly 3/4 of an inch mow and this was about a year ago it is always pink with...
  3. T

kessils

So I was and still may looking at getting reef breeders photon 16 for my 22x22x15 I think that is the height might be 18. But I have talked to alot of people who are very satisfied with kessils and the look is more sleek than the reef builders. Life happens and I had to put the upgrade on hold...
  4. T

rodi

What is the cheapest yet effect place for rodi replacement filters (prefilter carbon and di) online or in store.
  5. T

wet vs dry skim

Got a new skimmer been broken in an just wondering everyone's opinions on skimming and what they like to use. So do you prefer wet skimming or dry and if there is pros or cons what are those as well.
  6. T

reef breeders photon

Ok so i am finally after waiting too long getting some reefbreeders. I have a 35 g 24×24×15 i believe thats right dsa tank. My question is the phton 16 is only $10 dollars cheaper tham the 24, could i get away with the 24 since it is bigger for whemever i decide to upgrade. The part im confused...
  7. T

dry rock

Were is the cheapest place to find dry rock. I found a website called marcorocks.com and had 100lbs for $215 anyone ever ordered and know the quality or a cheaper place to get it
  8. T

return pump

I have a return pump working just fine(aqueon I believe).,but I was wondering if anybody has ever used the Sicce Syncra and if it as quiet as marketed and if it is reliable. Or any others for that matter I see mags seem to be popular and I like the size of them as well but dont really want a lot...
  9. T

mounting/hanging lights

Ok so in about 2 weeks in going to order my reef breeder photon 16 or 24 and I can't figure out how I want to mount them. On somewhat of a budget, my son is turning one :) so I don't want to pay $100 dollars to mount them when it looks like the parts cost them $30. I have a industrial welder I...
  10. T

dm-155e vs photon 16-24

So I am wanting to get better leds for my tank I have a dsa 35g 23x23x15 I think or close to that frag tank and I narrowed it down to reef builders photon 16-24 or reef radiance dm-155e just wanting to now if anyone has experience with the dm-155. I think they both use brigdelux leds just wanna...
  11. T

rbta

I have a rbta I got the other day and place it on the rock it attached right away and seemed happy now it is moved under shelf rock with very little light. I know they tend to move around. My question is will he move if he is unhappy or should I move him. I know it's selfish but he is really...