rbta

I have a rbta I got the other day and place it on the rock it attached right away and seemed happy now it is moved under shelf rock with very little light. I know they tend to move around. My question is will he move if he is unhappy or should I move him. I know it's selfish but he is really pretty under actinic light and I want to be able to see it.

Typically the foot will move under a rock but the nem will eventually reach out for the light. What lights are you running? How's the water flow in your tank? Is the tank new or has it been set up for a while?

I wouldn't move it. Let it settle and it will find it's place. Like Texas said, it will come out for the light eventually. I've had one that took a week to come out a few years back, but they normally settle and come out after a few days. At least in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks and I have 2 fluval sea leds 25w a piece 24 inch on a 23x23x15 tank water flow is good dont remember how much exactly but it is two lock lines shooting opposite directions with a small power head across the front tank has been up for about 3months but used with all live stuff and is already pretty well established(no spikes water peramiters staying stable).