Search results

1. I

Fishless Reefs

Have any of you done a fishless reef? I'm getting to the point where I'm absolutely sick and tired of fish. Edit: I'm sick and tired of losing fish to preventable things that I am too impulsive to do. Just to clarify.
  2. I

Adding to the collection... Isaac's IM SR-60 Build

Just bought the one from Dane @ Rift 2 Reef.... getting delivered Monday (my birthday!!). http://www.innovative-marine.com/nuvo-aquarium/sr-60.html So far I have an MP-10WES with it. I have a brand new AI Hydra 52 with a controller (won from the meeting last week :D), this has wireless...
  3. I

New fish dying within 1 day to 2 weeks.

So here's the skinny: Acclimate using drip method, temperature and use safety stop. Fish dies in < 5 hours, and it's not like he wasn't a good looking fish either... After a huge ich outbreak I lost a ton of fish and couldn't keep any NEW ADDITIONAL fish alive for more then < 2 weeks. My fish...
  4. I

Isaac's 90 Gallon Tall Thread

Heyas, This tank went up in September, but right now I'm currently working on automating and making alot of the extras for it so there will be progress pics as I get stuff done. Specs: 90 Gallon Standard with external overflow w eurobracing - Made by Planet Aquariums. Coast Classic Stand 2x...
  5. I

Shrimp Goby: The Experiment

Let me preface this by saying, I've observed the behavior of orange spot gobies for awhile now, and find that they are extremely passive and tolerant of others of their species. Lets hope this continues to hold true in this experiment. So as many of the fish stores know, I've been looking for...
  6. I

Isaac's 20 Tank B(Log)!

Howdy doo! I just started my first saltwater tank 5-6 weeks ago and I will post my experiences and pictures as we go along. I have 4 freshwater tanks, 58 oceanic with saltwater plumbing, a 20 extra tall, a 10 and a 5 shrimp breeder tank, so coming into this saltwater adventure I was a little...