Adding to the collection... Isaac's IM SR-60 Build

isaac.croas

Premium Member
Just bought the one from Dane @ Rift 2 Reef.... getting delivered Monday (my birthday!!).
http://www.innovative-marine.com/nuvo-aquarium/sr-60.html

So far I have an MP-10WES with it.
I have a brand new AI Hydra 52 with a controller (won from the meeting last week :D), this has wireless capabilities already built in.
Leftover Marco's Rock from my 90 build.

Going to buy a Cad Lights Gen 3 PLS-100 Skimmer as it should fit in the skimmer section of this beauty.
Probably going to buy a Bubble Magus 3 part dosing to take care of ATO and Calc/Alk dosing.

If you got suggestions for a skimmer or dosing setup PLEASE let me know.

Tank was delivered today (Thanks Dane and Rift2Reef for that!), went and bought the mounting for the AI from DNA and mounted it up.

Got a 2nd MP-10. :)

All in all, a good birthday!

Dunno. I used the AI rail to mount 2 hydras that run parallel (length wise) but I custom made it to attach to wall, not the vertical ai mount that you have.
5yrybupa.jpg
alt="">

~Matt

Adding water tonight from my 40 long and 35 DSA Neo. Going to keep the 40 long I think, and set up a small predator tank.

So the tank has been up and running for the last 2 days, put in water and rock/sand from the established tanks, and shut down the 40 XL.

Transferred the 8 baby clowns and the 2 regular ocellaris clowns along with the solaris wrasse, 2 yellow lined cleaner gobies, a highfin goby and a small Desjardin's sailfin tang (2 inch).
Along with these guys there's a cleaner shrimp (one didn't make the move), large pistol shrimp and various inverts.

I LOVE this tank/stand and light so far. Microbubbles from the return pumps finally stopped after about 36 hours. Great flow, running 2 MP-10 WES in anti sync reef lagoon mode along with the 4 return drains. All in all, everything is happy and so am I so far!

What is aquascaping?

I kid... right now it's a collage of stuff from the 40 XL that had to be imported (the rock for the hammer for the 2 clowns, and the rock with the anemone for the baby clowns)
I will actually do a real aquascape this weekend sometime.

Hey Max! Thanks for all your help getting this thing up to the third floor. I have it stocked with LPS mostly right now. I literally put every hammer, frogspawn, acan, and leather I have in it.... I'll take a pic and post tonight.