Search results

1. H

Drilling aquarium

Does anyone know of someone who can drill an aquarium for me?  I dont see the need in purchasing all the things needed to do it for just 1 aquarium. Thanks in advance
  2. H

Setting up and stocking a 46g bowfront

I will be picking the aquarium up on the first.Here is what is coming with it:Tank, stand, HOB overflow 10g sump, sicce xs500 pump, 2 AI Prime, SCA 301 skimmer, DC 4000 return pump and controller, about 40lbs of dead rock.so after this is setup and cycled what do yall recommend for livestock and...
  3. H

75g Build

Well I bought a used 75g RR with a very nice stand and canopy. There were no visable scratches on glass and very very minor things on the stand which are not easily seen. Well I moved my sand, LR, heater, and two powerheads from my 34g Neo Nano. I am temporarily using the skimmer from the...
  4. H

Any local store who has Bubble Magus skimmers.

Does anyone know of a LFS in the DFW area that keeps Bubble Magus Skimmers in Stock? I would like to be able to pick one up tomorrow.
  5. H

Cheaper T5 HO fixtures

I am looking at few of the 8 bulb T5 HO fixtures from growing companies. They are as follows? What are ya'lls thoughts on them and experience? I know I would need to possible make shield for it to protect from water. All can handle the standard 54w T5 HO bulbs. Sunlight Supply Sun Blaze model...
  6. H

Loosing all fish and corals

Well this tank is the smallest I have ever done meaning my others where 150g or above. This is after I lost the first fish (flasher wrasse) second night while I was out of town. I had since that time lost a jesters goby, flame angel(half dollar size), blue eyed kole tang(quorter size) and...