75g Build

Well I bought a used 75g RR with a very nice stand and canopy. There were no visable scratches on glass and very very minor things on the stand which are not easily seen.

Well I moved my sand, LR, heater, and two powerheads from my 34g Neo Nano. I am temporarily using the skimmer from the same tank on this but it is not near enough for the tank as it is only rated for 65g. I may possibly use the 2 TLF reactors I have on this tank. Not sure though as I didnt have much luck getting them to work well on the little tank.

Well the tank got to my house Tuesday Night after work. Started with removing everything from the small tank and keeping as much water as possible. Got 2/3 of the water in buckets and little tank moved as this was going in its place. Added the new LS to the tank and the LR from the old tank. Mixed up the remaining salt to finish filling the tank up. Let that sit over night with PH running to help the salt fully finish mixing as we all know how that is. The next morning finished moved the rest of the water to the sump and the remaining things over.

I have a 4bulb T5 fixture on this tank. A 1050gph ph, 500 gph ph, and a 240gph ph in the tank. Not sure on the return pump but it is rated at 500gph(pond pump). I added the LS from the old display to the sump in the fuge section.

I will add pics soon enough.

I may need to figure out a way to raise the few corals from the old tank up in this one as they arent expanding like they were and they went from a MH to T5.

Well here are a few pics. Not the best. I took a few more and will upload them soon enough.

Full tank shot.
[attachment=2]WP_20130807_011.jpg[/attachment]

Underneath
[attachment=1]WP_20130807_006.jpg[/attachment]

Some rockwork
[attachment=0]WP_20130807_003.jpg[/attachment]

I added 24lbs of LR today to the tank. Trying to get the Frogspawn closer to the surface since it was used to MH in the shallow tank.
[attachment=0]Tank81213.jpg[/attachment]

What do yall think?

Also I am still looking for a skimmer for this tank as the 65g rated skimmer I have from previous tank isnt enough.

Also I am looking to add some more light to the tank what do yall suggest to go along with the T5 light I currently have?