Loosing all fish and corals

Well this tank is the smallest I have ever done meaning my others where 150g or above. This is after I lost the first fish (flasher wrasse) second night while I was out of town. I had since that time lost a jesters goby, flame angel(half dollar size), blue eyed kole tang(quorter size) and about 15 guppies( separate tank on system). I was told on a previous forum that this was a bacterial bloom. I know what may have caused it being a few different things.

The remaining fish before starting to add equipment and water change. where pair of clownfish and a melanarus wrasse.

I added two phosban 150 reactors one with carbon and the other with chemipure elite. I did a 25% water change as well. I had rinsed the media to where it looked clear to my eyes. Woke this morning and one of the clowns had died last night and checked the skimmer and there was a lot of black sediment in it. Is this normal or something wrong? I checked about 15mins ago and the last remaining clown doesn't look to hot now.

I am really not liking small tanks. IE this is a 34g DSA Neo Nano

I would run purigen in one and chemipure elite in the other..m

~introducing fish and coral into a electronically balanced body of water since 2007~

Where to get purigen? I do have a few corals IE branching hammer and a frogspawn. Branching hammer is looking like a dog turd.

Just ran test.
Salinity is 1.21 per refractometor. Nitrite is 0, Nitrate is 60-80. PH is 7.8. and Alk is 180kh ppm. Remember I did a 25% water change yesterday afternoon. These test besides the Salinity is done by a Tetra Easy Strip 6in1. I had the liquid API test vials but they had been open to long and didn't trust them.

I really don't like this as this tank was running for a year with no issues before I moved it to the new house when I got married at the end of February. I never had a fish loss then. I am trying to instill in my wifes and kids that not even the slightest amount of perfume or any deodorizer, lotions, soap and not to over feed. I guess it didn't happen like I wanted to. I caught the child who is in charge of feeding the animals feed the fish enough to make it look like there was a blizzard inside the tank. That was after already telling them not to overfeed. They said well they are still hungry. Fish are always hungry was my reply....Stop over feeding. I have also been told that her 5 yr old loves to open the stand and play in the sump and also in the tank.......Oh my.....the 4 kids I brought into the marriage understand tank and not to mess with them since they have always had saltwater tanks around. I am wishing I could go back to a 120g or larger tank. I could if I could sell this one and buy another without loosing much money in the process.

I would run a poly filter and see what color it turns maybe that will help you diagnose the trouble.

Have you added anything lately? Fish chemicals biopellets have you monitored your tank temp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk