Search results

1. W

Zoa's are not making it

I don't know what is going on with my zoas. I got them from another reefer. I expected them to take some time to open, which they did and they were open for about 4 days in a row. Then, they started closing. 98% of them have been closed for about 2 weeks now and several are melting away. I also...
  2. W

125G reef tank $1000.00

<section class="body"><section class="userbody"><figure class="iw multiimage"> </figure><section id="postingbody">I have a 125g Tank, custom with custom cabinet stand. I am getting out of the hobby. I have had the tank for about 5 or 6 years. It has everything needed, but the light and fuge...
  3. W

help with identification

I need help identifying what appears to be an anemone. It is small, a little smaller than a dime. It has a bright red/pinkish food and light, clear looking tenticles. They really look clear with white tips. It is tiny, but doesn't look like aptasia and I have never seen a majano that wasn't...
  4. W

Coral help

So... I don't know how to ask, but I am trying. I have upgraded tanks but now I have a lot of space for corals and I don't know what add. Most of what I have is brown or pink. I need some color. Obviously zoas are a strong option and I will be adding some frags going forward. My problem is lack...
  5. W

plumbing issue 125

I have been cycling my 125g and found an issue today that I guess is going to require parts to fix. The drain tube has a leak. I don't know if there is a bulkhead and then the drain pipe coming from that or what. Apparently I broke it when moving or setting up the tank. I tried a quick fix to...
  6. W

help with fish list

So, I am looking to establish my fish list for my 125g. First off, let me say that I have aquascaped to allow ample swimming room and still allow for the corals I want. I will be moving some fish from my 30g in, and then working from that. For those of you who read about Bob the orange spot...
  7. W

Orange Spot Diamond Goby

So after reading posts about sand sifters and such, I decided to add a Diamond Goby, named Bob the Builder, to my tank... I probably should've asked these questions before hand after realizing what he is doing now, but I hadn't thought to ask seeing as I have never had one. He has been digging...