125G reef tank $1000.00

wrhenry

Premium Member
<section class="body"><section class="userbody"><figure class="iw multiimage"> View attachment 6205</figure><section id="postingbody">I have a 125g Tank, custom with custom cabinet stand. I am getting out of the hobby. I have had the tank for about 5 or 6 years. It has everything needed, but the light and fuge light. It comes with both, but they need some work or maybe just new bulbs. I think the 6 bulb t5 needs new balast and there might be a short because it doesn'tpower on at all when plugged in. I would suggest getting a new one. All things I have for it go with it. Also includes live rock and live sand and an RO/DI filter.</section><section>It has the following-</section><section>35g 3 chamber sump with refugium. Apex with comand module, power box, temp and ph probesMulti outlet junction controle aside from apex controled outletPhosban 150 reactor with pumpReef Oct. SkimmerReturn pumpa few misc. Wave PumpsSeveral different additives and reef chems Frozen food, pellets, algea sheets etc.Misc extras ( extra pump for water changes, 5 gallon water jugs, etc.)6 bulb T5 HO light, stopped workingFuge light, stopped wormingHas about 140lbs or so live rock, along with some base rockSnails, crabs, small star fish, CUC etcI live in Crowley,TX not far from I35W and FM 1187.</section></section></section>

I apologize for not responding, apparently I missed the email notification or it went to my spam box. I have the tank still. No I will not part it out. 

I don't know how old it is. I have had it for 5 years. The glass is clear, there might be a few small surface scratches, but overall in really nice condition. Overflow is in the corner it has a newer drain pipe, newer as in a year or so.