Search results

1. M

My DIY nano

Since I sold my 100% home made dream tank which I regret whole hearted. I'm starting a 10g nano 100% home made still in progress but here's some pics
  2. M

Par 38 bulb question

Does it have a driver in the aluminum body can you take it out with the leds and put them on a different heat sink. I but a long nano and would like to make my light longer and more spread out over the tank. Thanks in advance.
  3. M

3 fish died but why?

I'm working out of town and my girlfriend called me and told me my naso died along with a small clown and a sailfin tang. I just tested my water Sunday before I left Nitrate 0 Nitrite 0 Ph 8.1 Ammonia 0 Calc 400 Alk 8 Phosphate less than 25 but not 0 Salinity 1.025 Anyone have this happen...
  4. M

Reefkeeper head unit issue

I set the time and it stays frozen. I tried to do some research but can't find much. I thinks it's broken anyone have this issue before
  5. M

Led troubleshooting

So I have managed to get lucky and not have any problems till my last string of 6 first 70 LEDs went smooth Now on my last set of 14 colored LEDs the first two fire and the last two fire. I don't know much about this stuff but what I managed to figure out was when I touch with the tester, - to...
  6. M

Apex questions

I'm thinking about getting one over a reefkeeper. My question is if I have the basic version with two of the vdm cables will it run 6 drivers with three different light colors I want one on colors one for blues and one for white.. Sorry if I make no sense never build a led light before and...
  7. M

Dream tank.. The 112!!

Always wanted a deep shallow tank and talked my other half into it by selling the Nanos and just having one tank. It will be 48x30x18 1/2" glass 3 sides starfire picking up the glass this Sunday finally. But while I was waiting a month I made a steel stand and the sump.(still have to skin the...
  8. M

Anyone use leveling legs?

My coworker and I build this steel stand over the weekend 48"x30"x34"tall It's 1 1/2" square tubing 14g Will hold up a 112g tank rounding up that's 1000 pounds plus sump lights ect.. Should I add more braces maybe at the corners and a vertical back leg? And my main question. Will adding...
  9. M

Biocube sump..

Figured I would show my homemade sump to y'all just in case someone wants to do it them self.. Not much info out there. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374249512.591331.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374249521.820005.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1374249529.202759.jpg
  10. M

Biocube tempered?

I have a Bc 29 and want to drill the bottom and ever time I search the web some say the bottoms tempered some say no has anyone ever drilled the bottom or seen it done?
  11. M

Snowflake clown for sale 50$ at Petco

50$ each they have 2 in stock Located in Mansfield figured in would let you guys know ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369786483.838731.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369786543.553938.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1369786598.354604.jpg
  12. M

Good guy or bad guy

I'm not sure what he is and if he is the reason my rpe is closed and angry. My guess he is bad but anyone know for sure?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368383473.667657.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368383481.416774.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1368383490.949841.jpg
  13. M

More polyp ID please

The green ones are not dragon eyes btw
  14. M

Anyone ever see this before?

The polyp on the bottom of the frag has two heads and one stock been this way a month
  15. M

Getting the silicone off the glass

Cutting a 75 gallon down to 10" from 21" tank is apart and I've got 80% of the silicone off but that last thin strip is a pain anyone know any tricks besides a razors Time spent on just removing silicone 2 hours so far
  16. M

Zoa ID please

Anyone know?!?!
  17. M

Anyone resilicone

I have a 46 gallon bow that I need re siliconed! Please let me know any ideas or suggestions
  18. M

my tank broke need help asap

i woke up and my tank is drained i think the bottom glass broke fish dead corals might live still i need a something to suck up all the water with please help fast need someone to hold corals i live in south west fort worth 817-503-3193
  19. M

Puffer having big problems

Discoloration and breathing very fast and not eating i think he is on his way out he has puffed up a couple times also had my water tested at the lfs 3 days that's when I bought the fish nothing off only nitrate 5 Bought the fish the same day did a water change yesterday and dose my tank...
  20. M

Tore my srbta

So the rock broke when trying to remove the nems stubborn foot from the live Rock I can't take pics Bc I don't want to aggravate him further He is a 8" when open and very heathy the tear is from edge of foot to the bottom side of his mouth about 1/2" deep did not fully tear in half Survival...