Search results

1. D

90 gallon oceanic aquarium sump and skimmer

I'm selling a 90 gallon oceanic tank with overflow on the left side tank has some scratches but no so bad when filled with water $200 obo Trigger system triton 26 sump and eshoops s120 skimmer $300 Located in garland
  2. D

Wtb reef leds

I'm looking for some leds for a 4 foot 90 gallon tank lmk what you have
  3. D

Aqua Illumination Hydra 64 HD LED Reef Light

Selling a brand new Aqua Illumination Hydra 64 HD I opened the box to check out the light and then put it right back in the box asking $550 located in garland
  4. D

Aqua Illumination Hydra 64 HD LED Reef Light

Selling a brand new Aqua Illumination Hydra 64 HD I opened the box to check it out and put it right back in the box asking $550 pickup in garland
  5. D

Wtb dry base rock

I'm looking for about 50lbs of dry base rock
  6. D

60 gallon cube setup

Selling a 60 gallon cube saltwater aquarium has an external overflow comes with a trigger system sump the plumbing the sumpnfits right in the stand also comes with a skimmer its a AquaMaxx WS-1 In-Sump Protein Skimmer and a uv sterilizer the return pump is a controllable hygger hg-915-5000 ta k...
  7. D

good color combo 48" 8bulb

What would be a good color combo for a 48" 8 bulb fixture I was thinking 4 ati blue plus and 4 coral plus Any thoughts ? I'm thinking of going all leds also so I wanna know what you think I keep mostly sps
  8. D

sps keepers

People who keep mostly sps what brand of salt do you use ? And how do your sps look I use reef crystals and was wondering what salts better for sps
  9. D

how many leds would i need

ok im going to set up a shallow reef 48x20x13 and i was wondering if i should go with either a 4 bulb or 8 bulb fixture and how many blue leds would i need to add to make the corals pop and could i add some reds,greens,uvs and others into it im going to use a tube heatsink thats 48inchs long so...
  10. D

what is this

what the heck are these there growning under one of my rocks and i have no idea what it is its not bubble algae and thoughts?
  11. D

id these zoas please

ive got 3 diff zoas i need ids for thanks these were all 3 taken under blue leds
  12. D

red sea pro magnisium test kit

ok i bought this test kit and i used it once but i dnt understand how to know where my magnisium is at i had 0.2 of the regeant c left in the syringe i dnt understand how to crunch those number
  13. D

instead of silicone what else

i was wanting to put my baffles into my acrylic sump and the baffles are plexiglass what else could i bond them with instead of silicone since i heard silicone doesnt stick well with acrylis on acrylic any advice thanks
  14. D

what kinda skimmer is this

i was wondering what kinda skimmer this is thanks
  15. D

what is this

ive noticed this red stuff growing on my frag its looks like some kinda algae it has spread to my other plugs aswell any idea thanks and it glows under actinics
  16. D

id these zoas please

i bought got these zoas as flaming suns and im wanting to see what everyone else thinks thanks
  17. D

faster coral growth

ive got a 30 gallon cube its mixed with sps zoas and lps im running leds over it ive got a aquatic life 115 skimmer and a hob fuge and i was wondering what could i do to make my corals grow faster could i dose with anything please let me know what everyones thoughts are thanks