instead of silicone what else

i was wanting to put my baffles into my acrylic sump and the baffles are plexiglass what else could i bond them with instead of silicone since i heard silicone doesnt stick well with acrylis on acrylic any advice thanks

They make this in a water thin consistency that comes in a can and that you apply with a tiny needle syringe, but this is more like a gel, and can be used right out of the tube.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-5-oz-tube-IPS-Weld-on-16-Plexiglass-Acrylic-Cement-/320366175348

David

@dallasfishman wrote:
well i just went ahead and orderd a 5oz bottle hope its enough said:
You can likely build several sumps with 5 ounces. It goes a long way!

David

I hope your baffles are cut exactly the width of the sump. You want them to be cut perfectly, wall to wall and pretty much snug. When you get your tube of Weld-On #16, go to Hobby Lobby and get a smaller tip to put on the end of the tube to decrease the flow rate. A package of 5 is $0.99, and can be found near the model airplanes section. Apply a thin bead, not a wide bead like applying caulk. Weld-on 16 shrinks as it cures, and will crater the material and form large bubbles in the seam.

I wouldn't recommend building sumps with #16. But it is good to have on hand in an emergency.